Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new boy here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuggy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-06-05

new boy here Empty
PostSubject: new boy here   new boy here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:18 am

Hi everybody thought i might introduce myself,,,,new to all this off road stuff seen the site long ago and was meaning to join up,,,but im a bit shy,,,,iv had one or two 4x4,s in my time i like taking my 4x4 on the beach and watching life boats and helecopters and getting legless,,i also do a bit of traveling around europe,ok ill be popping in now iv found you all,,,,luv and kisses tug.
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

new boy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boy here   new boy here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Cool... welcome aboard! Will we be seeing you on the starting line in September?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
4x4Bun

4x4Bun

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-07

new boy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boy here   new boy here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Welcome Tuggy, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

new boy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boy here   new boy here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Quote :
iv had one or two 4x4,s in my time

Yeah, just a couple. Hi mate, 'ow you doing ... and how's Gib?

No Jon, don't think so but knowing this guy as I do, anything is possible. Remember me telling you about a Nissan Patrol drowning off a Calais beach after Landy Rally 2008 and my involvement? Well Tuggy was part of the very same rescue operation in his 101 Forward Control.

Guess I ought to learn how to post photos on the forum, 'cause we have some crackers of the unfolding drama.
Back to top Go down
Tuggy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-06-05

new boy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boy here   new boy here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:24 am

ok gotta come clean,,,,hi tom,,,,and for you other guys yes been off roading for some 25 years i live in gibraltar im running a delica thats fitted out with a roof tent and custom kitchen,,,and iv just bought another 101 forward control GS ,,,,see your coming to the pyranees,,,,boys you wont be dissapointed,,,,,,went over the top in winter last year in the snow,,,awsome,,,,i would love to join in the rally but logistical and timewise im knackerd but any advice or help i can give i will,,,,im pretty sure you,ll copme visiting if you get down this way tom,,,,,ok bye for now,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new boy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boy here   new boy here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new boy here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: