Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Empty
PostSubject: Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09   Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm

All Landy Rally entrants from 2007, 2008 or 2009 (or even potential participants for LR`10) are welcome to join us on a visit to the production lines at Lode Lane on Monday 9am 20th July 2009.

I believe we are up to 15 persons so far, but there are still a few more places available if you're quick. This tour is a rare privilege indeed, so if interested PM me for cost and details.
Back to top Go down
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09   Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Count me in for 4 if still spaces available as managed to persuade the wife to come to Billing for her 1st ever Land Rover show (don't know if that's a good thing or not!!! affraid )

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chas.com
Dean McGuigan

Dean McGuigan

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09   Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Your living on the edge, good luck! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09   Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Good stuff, you've been added to the list Bling. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09   Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 am

So, latest news about the tour. I now have a number of tickets in my sticky mits so it's definitely on. Don't forget they are £30 a pop, I will collect on the day. Tour will last until approx lunchtime.

I shall be returning with my Malaysian friends (the whole purpose I arranged this tour) the evening of Sunday 19th July from the LRO Billing Show back to Bedworth in Warwickshire as we're just 30 minutes drive to Solihull - ideal for the following morning. If anyone wants to follow us back, I have plenty of carpet to doss on! Alternatively, could always pitch a tent on the lawn, although caravans may prove a bit of a problem. If living south of Billing, best stay an additional night at Billing, leave caravan and drive to Lode Lane, collect caravan on the way back. If you live north/east/west of Billing, reckon its best to find a campsite nearer to Lode Lane Sunday night hence making it easier for collection afterwards.

Could all interested parties, including Bling, Lucky Trucker, plus any new people, send me a PM with the full names of those booked in (or any last-minute newbies).

Ta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09   Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land Rover factory visit, Lode Lane, Solihull Mon 20 July`09
Page 1 of 1