Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Empty
PostSubject: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

hello,
much to your relief im sure, Laughing you will have noticed i have been almost silent recently, this is because i simply signed my self up for far too much and barely have had chance to rest never mind go online,

i travel this weekend via jap and jeep jam to St davids in pembrookshire in south west wales, i will be living entirly from pinky and im my tent for 8 weeks,
i had though mecanically things where well but the demon of trusting people struck again, the "perfect" engine i fitted 2000 miles ago is now leaking from the crankshaft seal ( and before you suggest it the oil i put in set me back £50 and i have done a full service, theres nothing anyone would have done differant no matter how professional and doesnt my wallet know it ) take my word for it always look before buying no matter who is telling you its a perfect engine.
i will be working at adventure beyond, for the duration, and then will be back in time for the reading music festival, cheers Laughing

anyone fancies a trip to st davids for a weekend i can arrange free camping,
otherwise everyone is welcome, my number is 07512626045, its best to send a text first as signal isnt great
( donations of blow up beds appriciated Laughing )

over and out
speak in september

kieran
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Last time we had an announced Kieran Free forum for any length of time, it cost me £1 per day in sponsorship Smile

Sorry to hear about Pinky's engine. Hope you get there okay and have a great time when you do.

Best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Yes we noticed you'd gone - the toothpaste went missing !!

Have a good summer
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 am

Sylvia Johnson wrote:
Yes we noticed you'd gone - the toothpaste went missing !!

Are you missing any hair straightners? I received my missing CB, a broken microphone and a set of GHD's from Kieran today...
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 pm

well it certainly will be quiet but dont worry kieran mine seems to have caught pinky's disease and after spending 6 days changing the clutch and crankshaft seal and a very in depth service, the crankshaft seal is leaking once again affraid affraid affraid affraid

Have a good summer and bring my tyre pump back please as i think either you or tom has it from when toms tyre went flat lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Think I now have your compressor Marc - IF I put it back on board (pretty sure I have). Think I also may keep it as I've developed a slow puncture on the Rangie. No

'ave a great summer Kieran. I'll be listening out on the Six O'Clock News for unexplained fires sweeping SW Wales this summer.

Good luck with your first 'real' job. I say "real" despite the fact that rock-climbing, kayaking and outward-bound adventure stuff in most people's eyes hardly constitutes a 'real' job, if you can get away with it ....

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm

thats not too bad as long as i know where it is, ill probably be at billing so ill steal it back then affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
loncbt

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Will be out that way tomorrow.....Oakwood park near Narbeth.

and at the end of the month for a week, staying in Tenby!!

so may well give the firestarter himself a bell
Back to top Go down
http://www.swporc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 am

hello,

i managed to get internet at the pub 12 miles away Laughing

news ...

loving the job, on my first day off for three weeks, spotted tom and deano in ross-on-wye two weeks ago and enjoyed the wine i received (only tom could appear randomly donate wine and disapear) Laughing

and ibet you cant guess who i had a few drinks with last night and will do again tommorrow and saw today, .......

BJ from landyrally 2007 cheers cheers cheers

loncbt send me a text when your up here ! i can get you free camping where i am at celtic camping near stdavids

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

A word of warning ... the Firestarter's back from Wet 'n' Windy West Wales! affraid affraid affraid

Called in at my place on route back to Mansfield and in no time at all I'd burnt two lots of toast! Coincidence? Not if you knew Kieran. No

So beware, he could be paying you a vist sooner than you think. My advice? Best check your fire insurance ASAP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 pm

thats right Laughing im back affraid

whats that coming over the hill?? affraid

its a mountain of post Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER   Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over and Out From The FIRE STARTER
Page 1 of 1