Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bio Fuel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Bio Fuel Empty
PostSubject: Bio Fuel   Bio Fuel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Anybody interested in bio diesel? I have a source of what seems to be high quality professionally made stuff. It is made on an industrial scale so the smallest quantity I can get is about 200 litres. I've not used much of the stuff as yet but it looks and smells much more like real diesel than the filtered used cooking oil I have been using and much thinner than even new veg oil. Allegedly it should be good enough to run most engines on but I certainly won't be using in my everyday car. The guy I know that uses it runs his A4 and Shogun with it and claims no problems. The guy who sold it to me delivered it from Scarborough in this newish Transit that allegedly has been running on it for quite a while very happily. The downside is the quantity (therefore weight), arranging delivery and the cost - 85p per litre. At present fuel prices not a huge cost saving but it does have the added benefit that you can claim to be doing Landy Rally on bio and therefore also saving the World from overheating. If you want to know more let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net

Bio Fuel
Page 1 of 1