Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to reduce fuel costs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

How to reduce fuel costs Empty
PostSubject: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 am

How to reduce fuel costs Fart-Power
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 pm

And there was me thinking of getting LPG for the Rangie. Reckon I should just use my in-built HPG!
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 pm

aye but Mr Broon willnae be too happy with the greenhoose emissions tho.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:40 pm

A 'Breaking Wind Tax' at the next budget, I wouldn't put anything past the Brown one.

And another thing, I didn't vote for Brown to be our Prime Minister, yet all of a sudden here he is. Mind you, I didn't vote for Blair either, but if I had, I'd be rather peeved that one minute I'm voting one politician into office, and the next he's announcing his retirement and handing over the reigns to somebody totally different. That seems a rather oddball system to me, but nobody seemed to bat an eyelid at this sly move. Am I missing something here?

Imagine if I was voted in as President of a Land Rover Club by the membership, and a couple of months down the line I decided I was bored and had enough so passed on the Presidency to the Vice-President - who just happened to be the most hated member in the club, only in that position because no one else could be bothered to stand for the position. I couldn't get away with that, I'd be lynched! Blair has done exactly that. Basically he's shafted all those who voted for him by handing over his office to someone who's not exactly Mr Popular, and gone away to make a fortune writing his memoirs and a full diary of lucrative after-dinner speeches. IT'S ALL WRONG!

Regards,

Disgusted of Bournemouth
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:33 am

Id vote for you Tom.

Can I be your 'Vice then? :afro:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:29 pm

I'd definitely vote for me, especially as I'd hand out a life ban to all those idiots who sit in the middle lane on motorways doing 50 mph ... with NOTHING IN THE INSIDE LANE. Mad Mad Mad

Thanks Bill, but I have enough vices as it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to reduce fuel costs   How to reduce fuel costs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to reduce fuel costs
Page 1 of 1