Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Team T 'n' T

Go down 
+5
The bushpigs
CarpeDiem
Tom Mc
theshortwayround
Lu and Tweedie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Hello from Team T 'n' T Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Hello. We're Craig and Louise Tweedie from Macclesfield, Cheshire. We finally sent our form off! This is our first rally and we're not too sure what to expect, but we can't wait. We're in a 200 Tdi Disco. Lu is 30 whilst we're away so we're also avoiding a full-on family party back home! Our charity is the British Stammering Association. Looking forward to meeting you all. September here we come!

Tweedie and Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Welcome the tweedie bunch!!

You don't have to be mad to fit in here, but it sure helps!!

This is our fist rally like this too, so we're just jumping right on in with both feet!

hmmm 30th eh? sounds like more of an excuse for parties........
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:00 pm

Hello and welcome,

nice to see some more northeners here Laughing

its our first rally too, cant wait

kieran

Monstar affraid
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:59 pm

And I now know the magic date when Lu hits the big 30 Twisted Evil

Strange that, I feel a party coming on as well. Remind me to ask CarpeDiem what wine he recommends.
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:12 am

Hello, and welcome from team Land Rovers and wine!

This is our first rally as well, should be great fun, can't wait.

As for wine, being a Lady, has to be bubbly, try; Cuvee Du President 2000, a very nice Brut and it's a gold medal winner. Cheaper that Moet, and has a fair better taste!

Or, what has to be one of the best Rose I tasted in recent times, the; Visionario Rosato 2006.

Good luck, and see you in September,
Best regards, Mark
Back to top Go down
The bushpigs

The bushpigs

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: BIG hello from the Bushpigs   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:02 am

Hey, Hi there, its our 1st rally too and we are also diving in boots and all!!
:pig:
Looking forward to seeing you out there, will definitely drink a beer for you in every country we pass thru' to celebrate a happy 30th!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:04 am

Have to watch the strengths of those Belgium beers though - 8% is not uncommon.

Mind you, that said there is a beer sitting in front of me at the moment that is a whole lot stronger. Brewed by the Trappist monks at the Abbey St Remy it's called Trappistes Rochefort ... 11.3% vol. The date on it is 20.05.03, do you reckon it's about ready for comsumption? I'll try it tonight and let you know - IF I'm still alive and kicking in the morning that is. drunken
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:52 am

Typical shandy drinking cockerney! drunken
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:41 pm

Hello

Cheers for all the drinking advice :star: I'll have a good go at following it, although Tweedie seems to think wine is for cleaning windows. Discuss.... He once ordered some Cognac in a very posh hotel and when they asked if he wanted VSOP, VS etc., he asked if they had Sainbury's own! So we're not too sophisticated on the drinking front! Bitter and Rum (T) and Tia Maria / Cherry Brandy (Lu). Should be cheap in Andorra though. drunken

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 3:07 pm

Bitter & rum ... strange combination?
Back to top Go down
batfink

batfink

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:12 pm

Ahoy there mateys welcome abord.from the SELSEY SHARKS.

Looks like we have a fine bunch of first timers,as its my first one too cheers
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Website!   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:53 pm

Thanks for all your welcomes! We finally have a website, although it's still under construction, but we're nearly there! It's at www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam . We've never created a website before, so we've nicked lots of ideas from everyone elses! Cheers! Very Happy We hope it's ok.

Lu and T :bom: :bom:
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:49 pm

Like the website, great pics!

All the best,
Land Rovers and wine
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Webs ite links   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:43 am

Hi

Website looks great - I have added a link to your site from the main landyrally site.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:51 am

Smile Thank you. Cool

Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Yay! We got our first sponsor today! Millets in Macclesfield have donated a load of camping gear for our rally efforts! It was lots fo fun choosing the gear. Lots of thanks to Nic and the team there www.millets.co.uk Very Happy

On the downside we got outbid with seconds to go - twice in two days on ebay! I hate that! Sad

Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:43 am

Excellent News guys, what did you get??

I hate the ebay sniping thing, although i am often the culprit! hope it wasn't me this time! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
ardvark2345

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:47 am

Congratulations, you are miles ahead of me in planning and its all going to suddenly creep up on me. I have not started contacting potential sponsors but I think I will be getting my arse in gear this week!
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:48 pm

Good effort!

Glad your making progress.
All the best, mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team T 'n' T   Hello from Team T 'n' T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Team T 'n' T
Page 1 of 1