Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
will_wonka

will_wonka

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Empty
PostSubject: 2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session   2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:24 pm

Well, with a little under 3 weeks to go, I took myself off up to the Welsh valleys this weekend, just to see if the Disco behaved as I expected! All I can say is wow, so effortless.

I have taken the liberty of booking a final 'session next weekend, playing in what has been promised as a 500 acre hellfest.....Here are a few piccies from this weekend.............there is a Disco 3 under there somewhere!!! affraid

2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Img_0110

PROOF to the Green ones, SOME Landy's are used properly - and yes, even the shiny ones! I have to give work to 'you soapdodgers' somehow....this way, you can avoid actually using the soap yourselves, instead doing something most useful and smearing shee butter with a little water onto what is a metallic work of art - aka a Land Rover.

Enjoy...Snooty.

Obviously, I am not the 'Brave' one in thisshot, but felt it worth showing, a very, very brave fellow LR driver in a Disco 2!!

2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Img_0111
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session   2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi there, he looks quite relaxed, what with his arm resting on the door. Or is just really coooooooooool Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
will_wonka

will_wonka

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session   2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:06 am

The guy ( a Russian, I hasten to add) was totally bonkers geek .....he went where even the organisers said not too. Credit where credit is due, he was as cool as a cucumber.
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session   2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:34 am

Now those piccies are what LRs are all about. Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session   2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd to last 'mock' Rally - Off Road session
Page 1 of 1