Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carrying Jerry cans!

Go down 
+6
Tom Mc
kaya
theshortwayround
andybloke
Keith Johnson
Lu and Tweedie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Carrying Jerry cans! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrying Jerry cans!   Carrying Jerry cans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:23 pm

Excellent, knew someone sooner or later would confirm my theory. The Gospel according to Tom Mc goes like this …

Land Rovers leak oil for a reason. Okay, rust-wise these days the Jap motors may well be good and reliable in the short term, but over a period they will always loose out. Why? Simple! The oil seals on Japanese vehicles are so darn good they seem to last forever. Can’t say the same for British seals, whether cars of bikes, Brit oil seals have always been crap and nothing has changed in the 21st century. This leaves us with dry Mitsos, Toyotas and Suzy’s under their shells, so the ‘tin worm’ quickly takes hold and rots like there’s no tomorrow!

On the other hand, the common or garden Land Rover leaks oil like billyo, so the exceptional ladder chassis (the strongest production chassis in the world I might add) is coated in a thick layer of gunk which protects it thought the most harshest of winters, withstanding salt and grit which simply slides off the layer of slime which has built up over the years … hence rust-free steel. DEFIY THAT LOGIC NIPPONESE PERSONS IF YOU CAN!
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Jerry cans!   Carrying Jerry cans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:32 pm

Suzukis, no oil leaks.
Suzukis all good chassis.

Isuzus no oil leaks
Isuzus rotten chassis.

Discos oil leaks
Discos rotten boot floors

No logic
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Jerry cans!   Carrying Jerry cans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Disco boot floors made out of old Heinz baked been cans so not relevant, but bet your chassis is okay whereas that Mitso is on it’s way out. Opps! silly me, Mitsos haven’t got a chassis any more, so cock their wheel in the air like a dog.

Feeling patriotic and anti-Jap tonight, where’s APD when you need him to defend the Jap stuff? Probably head down the pan from that bad Sushi he had earlier.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Jerry cans!   Carrying Jerry cans! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrying Jerry cans!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2