Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The bushpigs

The bushpigs

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-24

I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!   I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:44 am

:pig:
I met Tom, Badger, and the rest of the Sunbury club for a drink last night in Sunbury and had the great honour and privelage of getting my hands on the 3rd place trophy even if it was for a very short while!!

And I can quite confidently say that it is absolutely stunning and gorgeous!
It is a lump of crystal about the size of a rugby ball, sorry to bring the rugby up again, c'mon Friday night!! anyway, it is polished on the front with Landy rally printed on it, and sand blasted on the back, best described as holding a small glacier in your hands absolutely awesome and a prize well worth competing for!!

Well done Tom!! cheers
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!   I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:48 am

Sorry I missed you all last night. Tom had told me how awsome the trophys were. May I shake your hand Andy, the same one that held the 3rd place trophy, I would be so honoured affraid
Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
The bushpigs

The bushpigs

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!   I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:55 am

:pig: Hey Lucky Trucker, missed a good night, was great fun seeing what Tom and Badger have been up to, amazing stuff.

Really looking forward to seeing you guys and girl tomorrow, don't forget to call us as you fly past the M3, I will be up from around 05:00 to pick my brother up from heathrow, do you know where the main bus terminal is at Heathrow, is it Hatton Cross?So should be ready and rearing to go by then. Sleep
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!   I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:21 am

Hi,

There is a main bus terminal at heathrow, but it's right near terminal 2, last time I was there (albeit about 2yrs ago).

Hatton Cross is isn't that far away.

Maybe worth a call; try this link;

http://www.heathrowairport.com/portal/page/LHR%5ETo+and+from+our+Airport%5EBy+Train+or+Bus/85227a5b018f2010VgnVCM100000147e120a____/448c6a4c7f1b0010VgnVCM200000357e120a____/

cheers Mark
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Fun! Fun! Fun!   I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:15 am

T'was a good night indeed - 1st time i had seen the trophy also - very impressive!

Tom and i were discussing stuff till about 1.30 this morning when they finally kicked us out.

Both Tom and I left with lists of things to do....Tom left for calis with Rafe this mornig so had to pull a ghoster to get it all done.

I did some last night and have tonight and tomorrow morning to get all my stuff done.

Plus the stuf that Tom has already phoned me with stuff that he has forgotten

See you all in Calais
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!   I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have seen the 3rd prize trophy !!!!!
Page 1 of 1