Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
discophil

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Blood group Empty
PostSubject: Blood group   Blood group Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:19 am

I'm just filling out the entry form for the rally and come acroos the blood group bit, barring going out and giving blood I have to pay the doctors to do a test and tell me what blood group I am.

Can I ask why you need to know this, I can't see you actually giving a blood transfusion in the middle of the alps between differant rally members pale
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Blood group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood group   Blood group Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 8:17 pm

True, at least I sincerely hope not! Good point; sheer habit I suppose. It stems from the days I did 'real' rallies - in the speed sense of the description.

Now you've mentioned it, when planning the event I just assumed everyone knew their blood group, so if something silly were to occur en route (even an everyday accident) it would be good information to have available if an ambulance had to be called. Thinking about it now, guess not everyone does know thier blood group.

This being the case, now you've brought up the subject don't worry about this rule. If you know it great, if not, then don't concern yourself as it's not essential. Old habits die hard!
Back to top Go down
mad mik

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Blood group Empty
PostSubject: blood donor   Blood group Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:28 am

if you give blood affraid , it dosnt hurt and its good for your carma :star: , not only will they give you your blood group they give you a bicky.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Blood group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood group   Blood group Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:42 am

I've heard all about those biccies over in Welsh Wales. Aren't they made from seaweed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood group   Blood group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood group
Page 1 of 1