Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas and New Year Holidays

Go down 
+6
CarpeDiem
Lu and Tweedie
VentureOverland
nat_hale
DrivingMissDaisy
theshortwayround
10 posters
AuthorMessage
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Christmas and New Year Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:48 am

Well, all of a sudden, it's here! holiday season and all that malarky! santa

So what are you up to? any great plans? (other than eating, drinking, sleeping, eating, presents, drinking, more eating, more sleeping etc!

I've gotta work over the main bit, Sad Sad (big ahhhhh please!) then have some nice leave for a week to do with as I please.

What are the rest of you doing?

:arrow: santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:21 am

Driving Miss Daisy to Val d'Isere for a few weeks snowboarding....it'll be tough but I'll soldier on santa

Clare
Back to top Go down
nat_hale

nat_hale

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:38 am

DrivingMissDaisy wrote:
Driving Miss Daisy to Val d'Isere for a few weeks snowboarding....it'll be tough but I'll soldier on santa

Clare

Snap, I'll be in Val d'Isere for new year (as its also my birthday on 2 Jan)! I'll look out for a GB Landrover!!

Cheers,
Nat
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:28 am

All beit for a few last minute changes we'd have been there too.

Off to Northern Portugal instead (via a ski slope in the Pyrenees on Christmas Day) to do 5 days green laning with some Portugese friends. Needless to say were going in the 110.

Just 10 more work days left.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:43 am

Hi Nat,

Black 90 with Ironstone stickers slapped down the side of it!
Wave like crazy if you see us, it'll be lovely to meet another Landy/Snow fan.

Jon, have a fab time laning...write down your routes so we can swap details sometime please!

not long now :flower:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:39 am

othr than the usual family trips, we will be doing an off-road day and a green lane day in derbyshire **hoping for snow**

have a merry christmas everybody, have fun where ever you go santa

kieran santa
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:10 pm

Just looking forward to time off work! I've got a job interview on Monday! pale

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:06 pm

good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Good luck Lu!!!
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:06 am

Lu and Tweedie wrote:
Just looking forward to time off work! I've got a job interview on Monday! pale

Lu, your not going over to the dark side and working for Tom are you?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:39 am

you need a job interview for that ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Working for Tom   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:03 am

No you don't need an interview for that - just a willingness to help and a large dose of patience!

Good luck with your real job interview.
Back to top Go down
apd2009

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:57 am

Can you drink vast amounts of booze party till stupid o clock and then work all the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can then you have the job. Andy :suspect: drunken affraid PS just ask Badger( he and I know )
Back to top Go down
apd2009

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:00 am

PPS Good Luck and Happy Xmas to you Both Andy and all TV4x4 XX :alien: Very Happy sunny rendeer
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:43 am

Cheers everyone! I'll let you know how it goes. pale I'm sure working for Tom would be more fun and less sober! drunken

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:03 am

Open house in Sunny Bournemouth if anyone's interested? Also know of a good local off-road course! drunken affraid drunken Party on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be the one in the corner covered in mosquito bites and looking pale due to being 'leeched' a dozen times in the Malaysian jungle.

If not, 'ave a good 'un folks and enjoy your stuffing! lol!
Back to top Go down
apd2009

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:10 am

Was that with the lady boys????????? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:47 pm

Had to do a 'Crocodile Dundee' a couple of times to check, but so far so good! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi all

Thanks for all your good wishes. The interview went well, but unfortunately I didn't get the job Crying or Very sad Nevermind! It was a promotion, but less time therefore less money, so probably for the best. cheers I'm quite keen for a change though, so I'll keep looking. :cyclops:

Is everybody ready for Christmas? I've only bought one present so far! A socket set for Tweedie, which I then accidently told him about in a tired state, whilst discussing Landy gearboxes!!!!

Back to top Go down
The bushpigs

The bushpigs

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Xmas hilday   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi all, been a while since we have posted anything here, but we have been checking out all the comments posted by everyone, we are off to France on Saturday with two Disco's, Mike has just picked up a mint TD5 with all the bells and whistles and I am taking my green one again, we are staying in an 18th Century farmhouse near the Somme river, will be checking out the war memorials etc.. and drinking shit loads!!!
:pig: geek drunken
So heres wishing everyone a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New year. santa rendeer

Best wishes
The Bushpigs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:45 pm

hello,
sorry to hear about that Lu !! best of luck looking.
have fun bush pigs sounds like a good trip Laughing

im in the same position Lu i havnt bought any christmas presnts yet Shocked think i might start soon,

bought pinky a new set of front brakes and steering universal joint thanks to a failed MOT

exam preparation for january will take up most of christmas Shocked

ahh well, have a good one cheers jocolor santa

cheers kieran santa
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:18 pm

Bad luck Lu! They're not worthy! Have a great Christmas anyway, hope santa brings all you want.

Bushpigs; good effort, have a great time, and merry Christmas to you both and your families.

Good luck with your exams Kieran, and a merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Have a good one, all the best, Mark
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:23 pm

Not up to much after the gearbox saga, luckily managed to bring back a number of cases from France, so I'll be trying a bottle or two.

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all, and had a great time whatever your doing :!: :!: :!:

Roll on 2008 :!: New year, new Countries to travel to :!: cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:36 am

Bushpigs and everyone else 'ave a good time? While I think about it ... HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE 'N' ALL! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Yes, Happy New Year everybody! :star: Looks like we're bringing in the new year, fitting another gearbox (after the hangovers have subsided! drunken ) Another year, another Landy job! cheers

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas and New Year Holidays   Christmas and New Year Holidays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas and New Year Holidays
Page 1 of 1