Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who actually made it to Donnington?

Go down 
+2
Mel_f
VentureOverland
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Who actually made it to Donnington? Empty
PostSubject: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:44 pm

The only people I saw was Sir Tom (thanks for the lend of your muscles sir!) and Keith & crew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Mel_f

Mel_f

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Hi Jon

I am sure I dropped past your stand at some time Laughing Laughing

Mel
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:21 pm

As you say, apart from Keith of Team Sylki RoadRunners (formerly Papa Monstar) and son Marc from Team Monstar '07 who along with Mel of Camel Adventures '07 (now Team Scoutabout 2008) were on your stand, there was Rooftop from the Xtreme Ass Crew and South African Mike from The Bushpigs … have I forgotten anyone???

Mind you in his defence Mel, Jon was not on form as he had a winter bug to contend with all day. Hot and cold sweats didn’t help, and that was just when he had to pay out for two coffees and a doughnut … bless. Razz

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:39 pm

affraid you forgot amanda of team monstar 08

i was at andybloke house for the weekend, who after having a heart attack when he took of the dash board due to the amount of burnt and pointless live wires extremly improved everything electrical

THANKYOU

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers to BJ aswell,

sounds like it was a good show

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm

Opps! Sorry Amanda Embarassed

Wasn't a bad show as it happens, strange weekend to chose to re-wire the pink & yellow beast chaps?
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:51 am

Tom Mc wrote:
strange weekend to chose to re-wire the pink & yellow beast chaps?

School holiday, innit. He was supposed to be revising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:32 am

Mel_f wrote:
Hi Jon

I am sure I dropped past your stand at some time Laughing Laughing

Mel

oopsie... forgot about talking to you and your credit card Mel confused confused Sorry - blame it on my man flue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:56 am

Quote :
He was supposed to be revising.

dont know what you mean Laughing
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:20 pm

As you say Marc (plus Amanda) and I made it. I have to say that visiting the Venture Overland stand was definately the highlight of the show - since all the female staff pounced on us (well me actually). Apparantly some sort of mistaken identity or thats what I told my co-driver ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
bofa bill

bofa bill

Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 pm

They prob thought you were me ther Keith.

handsom wills:cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Keith Johnson wrote:
As you say Marc (plus Amanda) and I made it. I have to say that visiting the Venture Overland stand was definately the highlight of the show - since all the female staff pounced on us (well me actually). Apparantly some sort of mistaken identity or thats what I told my co-driver ....

We all aim to please... one way or another!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who actually made it to Donnington?   Who actually made it to Donnington? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who actually made it to Donnington?
Page 1 of 1