Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is everyone????

Go down 
+7
Keith Johnson
bj
Bling 'n' well up 4 it
Tom Mc
Crazy~Johno
bofa bill
VentureOverland
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Diff fixed! Wahoo! cheers

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Quote :
team Scout About will be mostly using tepee's (or is that tepies) this year

Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Dre0770l

do i have the right T.P?

a proper wooden poled and canvas one with a hole in the top?

better pack a heater and a water proof coat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Apparently they are supposed to be very warm and dry - but heavy. Gonna need the 110 to lug that about. That's a point gents, will Team Scout About be bringing it on the Landy Rally?
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:48 am

Tee Pee's?

It amazes me that they have a great big whopping hole in the roof and never get wet.
we haive a wee nick in oor tents/awnings and were get the buckets ready for the monsoon dripping in.

strange
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:48 am

Wet inside your tent Bill? That's because you're always dribbling!

Now whether it's your advanced years or 'The Zip' causing the phenomenon is uncertain, but suggest you invest in a wet suit for future camping excursions! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jokdoe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:58 am

Tepee's have advanced a bit, ours is a modern Finnish version 5kg, one pole that goes down to about 3 ft. I could even carry if on my motorbike. No worries on the heat side too, because of the hieght you can have a fire inside.

Of course the camp beds and thermarests fit too. Mel was talking last night about a cooker and a fridge too. Looks like we might need 2 hours to set up at night at this rate ( and possibly two Tepee's) :!:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 pm

It sounds neat ... photo please!
Back to top Go down
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:09 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Not surprised you've been busy, some fight you have on your hands up there. Best of British mate, it's certainly a just cause and well worth contesting - seems to me you actually have a chance of pulling that one off. Left a message on your board, I'll follow progress with interest.

cheers cheers cheers FANTASTIC NEWS.....WE TOOK ON OUR LOCAL COUNCIL AND WON. OUR SCHOOL GETS TO STAY OPEN!!!!!cheers cheers cheers

We had kids going on strike, we were on the telly, we bought the diary room chair from the last series of Big Brother, we brought the town to grid lock with 80 decorated vehicles, we held demonstration after demonstration and it's worked........We've won!!!!!!!! All 30 councillors voted unanimously to save the school - we convinced 100% of them - fantastic!! www.freewebs.com/savespringside
Time to celebrate now and start thinking of Landy Rally - I can see this weekend being a good un!!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken :drunken

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chas.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 am

Heeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That's excellent news - POWER TO THE PEOPLE! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 am

cheers cheers cheers Well done!

now lets do the same for the price of diesel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 pm

kieran wrote:

now lets do the same for the price of diesel Laughing

Think that one might just be a little harder to win....too big for us me thinks!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Quote :
Think that one might just be a little harder to win....too big for us me thinks!!!!

Laughing no faith some people Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:03 pm

kieran wrote:

Laughing no faith some people Laughing

Get your exams out the way and we'll set that as a project for you for the summer.....get fuel costs down!!!!!! Laughing Laughing We'll see who has faith then!!!! lol! lol!

D
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Ach thats nae good.
He may no see Monday........................affraid
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:01 pm

I can see a mighty backlash on the way this summer, £1.25 a litre is ludicrous. Mad
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:04 am

veggie oil is up at £1 a ltr noo also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:26 am

Quote :
veggie oil is up at £1 a ltr noo also
so you have not seen the magic oil that comes from a special plant that is still a certain price, please PM me for details as i dont want to broad cast me secret oil to the world Laughing

Quote :
Get your exams out the way and we'll set that as a project for you for the summer.....get fuel costs down!!!!!! Laughing Laughing We'll see who has faith then!!!!

your on, in the time im not working on pinky making it very sexy for the rally, and going to work to earn the money to do the rally and pay for fuel, i will go to london and kick some butt geek

Quote :
He may no see Monday......................

Laughing depends on what type of wood those cannock trees are Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone????   Where is everyone???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: