Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Press Here

Go down 
+3
Bling 'n' well up 4 it
Tom Mc
overlander
7 posters
AuthorMessage
overlander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:05 am

Just a quick hello from Tony Pritchard, editor of World Off Road (www.worldoffroad.com) and Overland Travel magazines (www.overlandtravel.org.uk) who will be driving a Range Rover Classic Efi on the event and will be raising money for Cancer Research. Details of vehicle to follow...[b]
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:52 am

Team Press Here? scratch Oooooo ... I geddit, him being a journalist an' all. I'll leave the brainy amongst you to figure out exactly how this particular team name came about. Any guesses????

Anyway, a big official welcome to you - yet another outfit based in Wales!

Obviously a man of style and taste this Pritchard fellow, driving the vehicle he does. cheers Actually, I've known Tony for a fair ol' while now, so be prepared for some dark and distant McGuigan secrets to slowly emerge from the cesspool of life. Help! I can hear those skeletons rattling in the wardrobe already!!! No
Back to top Go down

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:58 am

hello

ooo press does that mean ill be fighting off the hot ladies wanting autographs?

Welcome Frome Team Monstar affraid

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 am

Welcome Team Press Very Happy
You might as well start dishing these secrets that Tom's just told us about!! Lets find out wot he's really like before we meet him face to face!!! lol!

anyway....welcome.

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chas.com
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 am

YOU'L nae bit fit enough tae fight aff anybody never mind the ladies 'K'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Have you seen Tony, another two teams from Wales have just joined Bofa 4x4 Rally? Don't know what vehicles as yet or where they are located, but I understand they just took part in the Mac 4x4 Challenge under the banner of Team Bofa.

Also, I'll be heading up to Powys Castle for the Land Rover Weekend 26th & 27th April - you going? If so you can line up in the Landy Rally / Bofa 4x4 Rally display. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:28 pm

oppps sorry.
One should haiv welcomed ye on board.
Tis jist that my 'K' has wasted me mind.

good to see another cancer supporter.

AND if aw goes weil 2mrw i will be doing it in a RR also. (but a real Rangie, no ah Classic thingy.
Back to top Go down

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 am

ill introduce you to bill ...
Team Press Here 1975892252a4467664448b858355200m

lol!
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 am

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:51 am

Wondered what ROFLMAO meant, so I've just Googled it ...

"Rolling On Floor Laughing My Arse Off"

WWLSNED (Well Well, Learn Something New Every Day).
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:02 am

welcome 2 da world of txt spk tis well bad english ere in dis language n ppl h8 it wen u tlk like dis roflmao, bt afta a wile u soon gt used 2 da daft tlkin ppl on msn n fones etc

hehe

geek geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:15 am

Us old gits, in fact anyone over the age of 40 think all teenagers talk like that, let alone text it. What do I care, if you want to sound like Vicky Pollard and struggle to spell your own name who am I to criticise … IMHO that is?
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 pm

well would that be in you honest opinion tom?

zooming back a few posts, i was watching TV before and i saw the new Maynards wine gums advertised and when i saw it i suddenly realised that bofa bill has been drafted in to do some acting! lol! lol! :afro:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 pm

heres my input, lmao marc's vicky pollard your not going to live that down Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:09 am

yeah but no but tis well wkd no but yeah but
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
apd2009

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:58 am

AND WHAT IS THE INTERNET FOR drunken Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:44 am

P
O
R
N
!
!
!
cheers

Hey Paul, good effort mate, but can you imagine if we really talked like that? Face it, I'd be the first to admit we talk enough bollox as it is, add Vicky Pollard-type speech to the mix and you have a recipie for disaster. Well bad innit?! No
Back to top Go down
apd2009

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:30 am

Point of order!!!!!!!!!!! Have you heard most teenagers talk or should that be grunt if you are luckley more often every other word eff off ect Andy No Embarassed scratch
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Fortuntly Carrie and I, bought 4x4Bun up to spk prper right. but tis a laugh when she goes into Vicky Pollard mode.

What Shakespere would have made of, I shudder.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 am

William Shakespeare walks into a bar. The landlord says: "Get out, you're 'bard'."

... I'll get me coat. No
Back to top Go down
overlander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:49 am

Going back to an early post, I do actually drive a Shogun 2, but thought it was more appropriate to enter the RRC, as it's Land Rover's 60th, along with mine!
Tony lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Press Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Press Here   Team Press Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Press Here
Page 1 of 1