Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????

Go down 
+8
bofa bill
Monstar - Sylvia
Lizzytish
Tom Mc
VentureOverland
andybloke
tpb4x4
The slow & dirty gang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????   WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 am

I like the sheep pen up top.
Is that for neet time cure for welshshire lonelyness?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????   WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am

bofa bill wrote:
I like the sheep pen up top.
Is that for neet time cure for welshshire lonelyness?

It's big up there so all the welsh come join me up there Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????   WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Yes, those welsh boys may get homesick, they take their own sheep and if hungry it may end up on the barbie.
Seriously though, a electric kettle and the means to connect it into the campsite hook ups, whole lot quicker and convienient than gas. Also very important a few tins of all day breakfasts or cassoulet. You may find there will be some time when you are really pleased you took them. One night we arrived at a campsite after the cafe had closed and we were VERY gratefull to those who had taken some tins and chose to share with us. One other thing you may find useful is a mains powered flourescent lamp. Team Shortwayround had one last year and it was very good. But no doubt you will find as we did that you will muck in together and between all of you you will find all you need.
As Tom said donīt forget to take a sense of humour .
My wife has this written of the back of her Disco

"Donīt let your fears stand in the way of you dreams" I wish I had thought of it, just go out there and have a good time, Iīm sure you will
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????   WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:31 pm

good advice ther matey.

Noo, if I run oot of fuel ye will aw chuck in and top me tank up for me? confused confused

Yes, humour is most certainly the best medicine for sure and X Far.
Aye, all day breakies and some tins of irish Stew for the emergency side of life.
Sainsburys do the breakies one aboot the 30bob mark.

Its the energy tablet thingys that I will be using.
What, with aw these wimin tae keep happy. :elephant:

wills
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????   WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 pm

I was about to run out of fuel on the way to Andora(waitng to get the cheap fuel) but as I said muck in together and Mark from Team LandRoversandWine saved the day with 20ltr from his jerry can. I hope and think I paid him back with the Andora fuel.
One tip, donīt do what TeamRoadHogs did. They filled up 6 jerry cans in Andora and were refused entry into Spain with all that fuel. So they went back to the camp site and spoke to someone who told them of a route across the mountains without going through customs. It could have been a bit iffy but the turned up at Pamplona a few hours late with a whole stack of cheap fuel that saw them all the way back to Calais and further Very Happy
Have a good one, Iīm just sorry I wonīt be making it this year but you never know I may just manage it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????   WHAT SHALL I WEAR??????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT SHALL I WEAR???????????????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: