Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travel down from yorkshire

Go down 
+4
tpb4x4
Badger
Keith Johnson
paul
8 posters
AuthorMessage
paul

paul

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Travel down from yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:59 am

Hi is anyone traveling down from yorkshire or around there on friday moring for the 1400 hours ferry to france??

If you are and would liek to travel down all together then let us know

bounce
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 am

Hi Paul we are actually booked on the 16:00 Dover- Dunkerque but now we find that scrutineering is Friday PM we will set off a bit earlier and try to blag our way on to the 14:00 ferry. We plan to leave about 8-8.30 from Mansfield and go down the A1/M11/M25/M2. This assumes that I can wake Mrs Ditchdiver in time !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: signing on and scrutineering   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 am

Hi Keith

It doent have to be friday afternoon ;o)

It is just that with so many people arriving mid afternoon on friday and everyone wanting to get an earlier start the next day... if we said scrutineering was between 6.30am and 9.00am for a 10am departure - guess what time "Everyone" would turn up ? They would turn up at 8:45. Rolling Eyes whilst we had been up at 5.30am to set-up ready to accept the insomniacs amongst you.

Registering and scrutineering on friday will lighten the load a little ;o)

Hope that sheds a little light on things

See you in Calais
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 am

If you are travelling down, we too are all booked on the 1400 ferry, we are all going in convoy and aiming to meet at clacket lane services on M25 (about 11am, aiming to leave there about 11.45am)....check this link out:

https://landyrally.forumotion.com/general-chit-chat-f10/convoy-from-the-south-west-wales-and-poss-ecosse-t749.htm

Last edited by tpb4x4 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 am

What the man's saying is - okay, we won't be leaving anyone behind on Saturday because of a backlog, but if you can make it Friday afternoon/early evening if sure would be helpful.

Reminds me, must book my ferry! Razz
Back to top Go down
paul

paul

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:48 am

think my co driver has us leaving at about four in the morning when she finishes nights but will have a work and one wnat to discuss it my mob is 07966321752 ring or drop me a text

:bball: :bball:
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:32 am

Wheres Yorkshire?
Anywhere near Glasgow as Blings are travelling doon frae ther.

Seriously......

See ye at Clackt Lane Services....
Clacket Lane Services just after junction 6, M25 = 1100hrs.
To leave by 1145hrs.

You may have met up with kieth beforehand tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

We're planning on leaving about 10 o'clockish Thursday night and just taking our time heading down, hopefully in time to grab an hours kip at Clacket lane services before the troops arrive. Just as easy enough for us to come down A1 as M6 so if we did we'd probably be passing Yorkshire about 2ish so could probably tie up something, then meet up with Keith shortly after.

I'll give you a buzz Paul and we'll see what we're doing.

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chas.com
paul

paul

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:04 am

we should be at the services for 11 so will prob meet up with everyone there
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm

We will be driving down the M11 so will join the M25 at J27 and I expect we will get there about 11:30. Hopefully we will pick everyone up from there to Dover. What CB channel will everyone be on ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
The Lamb Chops

The Lamb Chops

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Channel 13 UK FM I believe Kieth.............( 27.721Mhz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel down from yorkshire   Travel down from yorkshire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel down from yorkshire
Page 1 of 1