Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel Empty
PostSubject: Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel   Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am

Haven't posted on the forum of late, that's because I've been in Spain for a week's break. Cheap flights from Bornmuff to Malaga, then collected a Suzuki Jimny from airport (£110 for a week - only £48 for a Fiesta but just not the same!!!) then drove four national parks all on tracks. Stayed each night in a different hotel en route, then down to Gibraltar to see a big lump of rock, then last day even went for a 2-hour horse-ride. It was okay but as we rode along a virtually dry river bed, I kept thinking - this would make for a good 4x4 route. Sure enough, having handing back the nag I managed to find said river-bed, which turned out to be a 3 hour drive through gorges and narrow mountain passes. Ace!!! Then it was back to freezing cold Engerland. Still 18 - 21 degrees daytime over there, although quite nippy at night. Great break, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Just to p**s you off even more, I'm off to Malaysia Thursday for the Rainforest Challenge 2008 (RFC'08), this time as a 'RFC Official' no less. Oooooooooo!!!! I know, it's a hard life. Meeting up with Jim & Pete (Team Stuck In The Mud) who you may just remember. You should do, they won Land Rally`08! If you recall they also won the Malaysians In Motion raffle whose prize was two 'Touring Adventurer' tickets for RFC`08.

See you in a while folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel   Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:43 am

i tell you what, youve missed some of the best weather weve had in the UK for 18 years Shocked
honest Laughing

glad you enjoyed it

kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel   Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Thoroughly! Sent you a couple of piccies for posting on here Kieran ... as I can't. Ta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel   Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanish break - plus yet more foreign travel
Page 1 of 1