Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Empty
PostSubject: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Right, I need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in the Northants/Bucks/Beds area – basically anywhere north of London although most places considered.

Bournemouth is great you understand, but the long haul from the South Coast to the Midlands is getting on my wick, not to mention the cost in fuel terms. Far better to move to a more central location.

May as well keep it in the family so to speak, so if there any off-roaders out there who want to rent a property or know of somebody who does, please let me know. Between the property owner and myself, we may even be able to sidestep the dreaded 'fat fee' Estate Agents with a cash-in-hand deal. That would be satisfying not to mention rewarding for all concerned!

The property needs to be a cheap as possible please, it doesn’t have to be a shiny gin palace, with hopefully a bit of parking included. The cottage/house/flat can be in town or even better the middle of nowhere as the ol' Rangie gets most places, even with its under-slung LPG tanks!

Anyone help … send me a PM if you can? Ta!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4

evo4x4

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:20 am

I've got a 3-bedroom place in Croatia; available after 2nd Nov. Does that help?? :clown:
Back to top Go down
http://www.croatianholidays.eu
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:24 am

GOOD, getting rid of the Rif-Raf from doon here.???

I know what ye mean Tom.
Try doing it every 2 weeks, + events outside of BOFA4x4.

good luck on yer quest
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:56 am

Sorely tempted Keith. Probably easier (and cheaper) to fly between there and here when the need arises. Doubtless a lot less chance of being vandalised, mugged, burgled, raped, murdered in yer bed too!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Right, I need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in the Northants/Bucks/Beds area – basically anywhere north of London although most places considered.

Yorkshire's North of London... I can quite possibly put you in touch with a Landy owning landlord of a nice 2 bedroom cottage nextdoor to a rally car mechanic... He'd be well up for skipping the middle-man on payments.
One double bedroom, one single bedroom, office area, living/dining room, kitchen and spacious cellar. Recently renovated (I helped fit the bathroom basin just last week!)

...oh, pretty good security/parking too, as it's next to a government facility with 24hr security.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Sounds ideal, all except for the location. Technically north of London it may be, but for for heaven's sake, this cock-er-ney would understand nowt up there t'other side of Watford Gap, plus I don't own a cloth cap and haven't got a whippet, ferret or pigeons. Besides, 'er indoors would get a nosebleed if she ventured that far north!!! Wink

Nice try. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds   Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to rent a 2-3 bedroom property in Northants/Bucks/Beds
Page 1 of 1