Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAO Women Only

Go down 
+3
JC
Tom Mc
Potti
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Potti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-30

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:11 pm

[b]Well don't blame me if you are a nosy bloke who feels left out cos it says women only... u have been warned! affraid

There is nothing worse than brambles up ya arse whilst squatting for a pee and I really think men have the best deal as they can do all sorts whilst weeing, whereas we have a discreet and fine balancing act to carry out. But in the interests of equality I have secured some support from SheeWee and will be getting one for each of the gals on the trip. So we can also now stand and pee up the side of the vehicles when caught short in the mountains! cheers

They are great little devices and easy peesie to use ... you can check em out here....... http://www.shewee.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.dieselhead.org.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Got 'er indoors one as a novelty present last Christmas but she hasn't been man enough to use it yet! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Hope your realise 4x4Bun and Truffles that you'll be missing out on your Brucie Bonus? Your SheWee.

I just know Emms would be up for it, but I bet you're gutted Carrie ... NOT! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-22

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am

Potti wrote:
[b]Well don't blame me if you are a nosy bloke who feels left out cos it says women only... u have been warned! affraid

Just to let you know I haven't read this post and so shan't be putting up a response.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
4x4Bun

4x4Bun

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-07

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Hope your realise 4x4Bun and Truffles that you'll be missing out on your Brucie Bonus? Your SheWee.

I just know Emms would be up for it, but I bet you're gutted Carrie ... NOT! Laughing

I actually have one Tom, and on a personal note think they're crap! You have to pee REALLY slowly so the resevoir doesn't overflow all over your trousers....not good if you've been holding a while.....TMI Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:39 pm

That'll teach you to drink pints! Wouldn't have happened in the 'good old days' when the female of the species would drink Babycham with a cocked little finger whilst looking pretty for their man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Potti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-30

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 am

4x4Bun wrote:
You have to pee REALLY slowly so the resevoir doesn't overflow all over your trousers....not good if you've been holding a while.....

hahahaha.... sheewee was a big hit on our Ben Nevis trip this weekend. No wet trousers at all. Fab device and the subject of much banter at The Ben Nevis Inn over a wee (no pun intended) dram Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.dieselhead.org.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Obviously a real lady (take note Bun) who drinks lady drinks, thus the lack of overflow!

I can't believe I'm actually talking overflowing SheWees!!! affraid affraid affraid

Very wrong No
Back to top Go down
DirtyWeekenders

DirtyWeekenders

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-14

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Dont read this unless you are prepared for a laugh at Rhoda's expense
Well I'd be interested to know how people got on with them. Didn't actually use mine on the rally.
I decided that I should give it a go at home. After practising a few times without underwear, I thought I'd try it as if I was out in the woods or something (i.e. standing in front of the loo, with my clothes on). So I "carefully moved the underwear to one side", as the instructions say, and began to pee. I soon realised I need more practice, as I might as well have been peeing without the shewee (which I suppose I effectively was) with the amount of liquid which made its way down to my socks!!
The neighbours now think I am a little bit mad because of the hysterical laughter coming from my bathroom! I think I might have to put up with the stinging nettles for a while. Embarassed Embarassed

Mind you, it wasn't as messy or funny as when someone left the lid of the ladies portaloo down one night at one of our Easter events, and I didn't know cos I didn't have a torch. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 am

It could only happen to you Rhoda.

I've never tried one of these devices though to be fair !
Back to top Go down
Smego

Smego

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-17

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 am

I have heard from a female friend that shewee works better if you have "cut the grass" around the cave.

better seal I hear...
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:51 am

How about Copydex for a good seal? I'd suggest No Nails but I would reckon a SheWee as a permanent feature would ruin the cut of a dress. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DirtyWeekenders

DirtyWeekenders

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 pm

All very well until you want to remove it - ouch! pale

Anyway next year, perhaps Jo could get a sponsor to supply these:
http://www.roadbag.de/ladybag-en/

I'm giving up trying now, can't cope with the washing!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Ladybag? Surely cheaper (if a little heavy) to lug around a plastic carrier-bag full of sand around with you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Tom are you going to be a gentleman and offer to carry said bag of sand for all us ladies ?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm more likely to buy my head in it. And before you ask, yes, before use! Wink
Back to top Go down
DirtyWeekenders

DirtyWeekenders

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm

So, perhaps the Landyprikkers should carry all the sand.

That way
(1) We'd be sure the sand would always be available, because they never break down
OR
(2) The long sought after handicap would be found, as they wouldn't be able to cope with all the extra weight!!

Job done (so to speak)

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Trouble is they would win extra points for the 'best sand castle'! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAO Women Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Women Only   FAO Women Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAO Women Only
Page 1 of 1