Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Empty
PostSubject: Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.   Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 am

Sorry for having to 'move the goalposts', but the flag off at the start of Landy Rally 2009 has been officially changed from Eindhoven in Holland to Calais, France.

No choice I'm afraid as the annual 4x4 show in the Netherlands does not appear to be taking place this year (we still don't actually know as the organisers still haven't replied to our enquires) and has been replaced by a small winch challenge event. Whilst this may be interesting, it will be a very small affair with virtually no facilities and certainly no time for us. Their minds will be firmly focused on the off-road competition, not Landy Rally!

For the official announcement, see the NEWS section of www.landyrally.com
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.   Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 am

Another point - I am in the process of talking with a hotel about 'discounted rooms' for Landy Rally participants, so hold fire for the mo until I can announce which hotel.
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.   Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Another point - I am in the process of talking with a hotel about 'discounted rooms' for Landy Rally participants, so hold fire for the mo until I can announce which hotel.

Cheap rooms and secure parking for the last night would be very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.   Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Anything would be an improvement of the night long P and O safety announcements at the Municipal campsite ! We stopped at the hotel du golf last year before the start along with another team in a very shiny maroon 90 or series 2 can't quite remember now. (Far too shiny for Pinky) It was fairly basic but breakfast was ok.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.   Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Working on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.   Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of start LR`09 - decision finally made.
Page 1 of 1