Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
andybloke
theshortwayround
batfink
CarpeDiem
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Hmm.. yes our budget is rapidly diminishing too! However, we have had a new roof rack donated by another sponsor - yipee! Very Happy

I did manage to reverse into somebody in Sainsburys car park in my Peugeot this week! We were both reversing so insurance company say it's 50:50 / knock for knock. Minimal damage, but will have to pay £150 excess, if I get it fixed and it's not 12 months old yet! Evil or Very Mad Another hole in the finances! I think I need a Landy too! I love you

Sorry, another fridge question...where is the best place to put the fridge in a Disco - it's quite big and needs to be near-ish to the cig lighter :?:

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:20 pm

scratch On your lap! Smile

Or, you could get a 12v extension lead.
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:55 am

It will also need a little space around the vents to help the air circulate.

I suggest a good plan would be to position it where you will be able to use it best, then run a new fused power supply to the battery with an ignition sensor (so you don't forget and leave it on when engines not running!)
That way, you still retain your lighter socket, and the fridge has it's own fused supply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:44 pm

Good to hear your cooling problems are sorted. Smile

As for ours; saw a CAMBRO coolbox (ex Royal Military Police) at the car boot. scratch

A quick search on the internet, and Arh, so went back and haggled a bit and brought for £4. Smile

Basically, just a non-electric coolbox, with double insulation. So we'll see, one up from the Thermos coolbox, and if it's good enough for squaddies............

Are we there yet?
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:48 am

Bargain - excellent! cheers

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
ardvark2345

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:03 pm

I put the fridge in the boot next to the socket there fits perfectly and saves clogging up the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Random stuff-
Jump to: