Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED Empty
PostSubject: LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED   LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 am

To whom it may concern ...

I’m sorry to say the latest LandyJumble event at Sibbertoft in Leicestershire 1st November 2009 has had to be cancelled.

Why? It’s a sign of the times I’m afraid, for it’s obvious there are just not enough folk out there playing … and therefore breaking their motors. That and the fact there seem to be less ‘winter projects’ in the pipeline i.e. restorations and rebuilds, hence autojumbles are going to suffer in the process.

Without enough sellers, buyers are going to suffer, and visa versa. It is therefore best for all concerned to bring the 2009 series of LandyJumbles to a premature end. I’d rather be honest and cancel it now than to have buyers/traders cold and miserable on the day kicking their heels. Frustrating I know, but that’s life!

Bring on 2010 and hopefully better financial times!!!
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED   LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Tom,
Will it be on this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED   LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

unlikly...
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED   LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Not a chance. Good concept, especially in this financial recession, but with rain during four of the Landyjumble events, and the ground wet and marshy for the fith event, both traders and visitors were getting less on each occasion.

It was worth a try, but it turned out to be another failed attempt. Ho hum ... that's life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED   LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LandyJumble, Sibbertoft, Leics 1st Nov 2009 – CANCELLED
Page 1 of 1