Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Pretty pictures Empty
PostSubject: Pretty pictures   Pretty pictures Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:38 am

Along with a rather nifty photo of Stelvio Pass on the Home Page (my poor ol' RR Crying or Very sad while it was still going and the road in the background), the NEWS section of the main website has now updated with some pretty pictures - http://www.landyrally.com
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Pretty pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty pictures   Pretty pictures Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:10 pm

You got some good photos there Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Pretty pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty pictures   Pretty pictures Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 am

Only because Lenny can be seen "rolling along". Very Happy

Nah, can't fail to get good shots with that sort of scenery. If I say so myself, it was a good route, one that your lad had more than a passing interest in incidentally given that he he did the recce with me.

Last edited by Tom Mc on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Pretty pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty pictures   Pretty pictures Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 am

Lenny is only on them because he kept rolling along !

I'll say one thing for Kieran. He came home from the Recce and all he would say was Your really going to love this one and make sure you've got plenty of batteries for the camera as coming out of Andorra is something else. And that was it ! When asked any questions he just said wait and see. Then he disappeared of to Wales for the summer ! But even when he returned he still wouldn't spill the beans ! So I used my batteries and took some 700 photos. (including some rather odd ones for bingo !) plus a variety of Kieran/James to the rescue..... None of us managed to capture Deano's Rangie turning into a Geyser though !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pretty pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty pictures   Pretty pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty pictures
Page 1 of 1