Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another Police Stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yet Another Police Stop Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Police Stop   Yet Another Police Stop Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Embarassed i have to admit to speeding 55 in a 50 Embarassed
but i wasnt pulled over for that didnt even mention that

infact the what happened was i was in my own world as per normal just driving the bendy mountain type pass just before buxton and a pair of those modern headlights came up behind me and they were really really bright and flickering so i pulled into the turning next to the book store and theres a grass triangle thing in the junction so i pulled around that to go back onto the road but the bright lights turned in [ so i just drive off ] next thing i saw was a bright set of blue flashing lights on a under cover police car Embarassed

i would guess it would look dodgy following that Laughing
he was interested in pinky and in general seemed a great guy and if your reading this mr police man thanks for checking it wasnt stolen just goes to show they are doing somthing

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Yet Another Police Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Police Stop   Yet Another Police Stop Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Innocent for once, there's a novelty. Write out 500 times - I MUST TRY HARDER
Back to top Go down

Yet Another Police Stop
Page 1 of 1