Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bannegon 2007

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaya

kaya

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Bannegon 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Bannegon 2007   Bannegon 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:50 am

Hi is anyone going to Bannegon Sept. 21.-23.? it is a bit back into the heart of France, but why not.
Here is the english link http://letempsdesseries.free.fr/sorties/sorties_bannegon_2006.htm#english
kaya
Back to top Go down
http://www.chiusino.info
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Bannegon 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannegon 2007   Bannegon 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:23 pm

Kaya - in England at the moment it's 20.14 and your link does not work. It could be okay in 1 hour or 24 hours, but not right now. I even tried their club website and forum which I have saved as a favourites, but still nothing.

You might like to know, when planning Landy Rally last year I seriously considered incorporating Bannegon 2007 as part of the event, but due to its location I decided against it and planned the route back to Calais. That’s why I have their website/forum saved, because I was chatting to them last year.

Don’t think you will have many (or any) Landy Rally entrants going to Bannegon 2007 as we have TWO events back in England the following week – Abingdon 4x4 Festival Saturday 29th Sept and London-Brighton Land Rover Run Sunday 30th Sept. See "Shows & Events" within this forum for details.

Even better, why not join us in England? You would have a great time – free accommodation cheers , cheap food :pig: (we would make sure of that) cheap alcohol (same idea) drunken and great company jocolor jocolor jocolor . Think about it!
Back to top Go down
kaya

kaya

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Bannegon 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannegon 2007   Bannegon 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi Tom, I was just thinking of Bannegon because it is more or less on my way back home. England is very tempting, drinks and fun included, but I dont know if I can afford an extra week to be away frome here, specially since I am trying to organise a Series workshop here at the end of september.
Well, there is still lots of time to make spontaneous decisions! cheers cheers

Are the floods in England as bad as I have seen it just now on the news? Hope there will be some sunshine in 10 days time, when I'll be driving from Wales to Dover sunny
Kaya
Back to top Go down
http://www.chiusino.info
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Bannegon 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannegon 2007   Bannegon 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:18 pm

Have you forgotten our LR motto ... ONE LIFE, LIVE IT! England it is then!

The floods are very bad. Know why? Well according to the weather boffins, it's all because of unusually high sea temperatures off the coast of Costa Rica which is being sucked up so causing un-seasonal atmospheric conditions (lots of clouds) above the Andes - no I'm not making this up - which in turn has had a knock on effect right around the globe. HONEST!

Never fear though, in 10 days time it will be at least 30 degrees and we’ll all be baking!

Anyone else think Kaya should visit our fair isle after Landy Rally?
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Bannegon 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannegon 2007   Bannegon 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 am

too bloody right he should!! Landies are British (or should that be American, now Ford have their fingers in the pie??), not French!

Eitehr way... Tally Ho & more tea vicar!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Sponsored content

Bannegon 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannegon 2007   Bannegon 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bannegon 2007
Page 1 of 1