Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First event coming up Saturday 7th April

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

First event coming up Saturday 7th April Empty
PostSubject: First event coming up Saturday 7th April   First event coming up Saturday 7th April Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:21 pm

A brief notification to inform you that I shall be at the Sodbury Sortout Land Rover Autojumble, Newbury Showground, Berkshire on Saturday 7th April promoting Landy Rally. Hours are 11am until 3 or 4ish.

Obviously if you are interested in entering the event or merely want to know more, don’t hesitate to come and say hello.

Look for a green gazebo with a dirty great orange Land Rally banner across the top! Failing that, to find me phone 07958 216266.

Last edited by on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: First event coming up Saturday 7th April   First event coming up Saturday 7th April Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:22 am

Good luck with your first promo Tom, can't make the day as going to Sunderland that day for reasons unmentionable after last weekend!!

Happy Easter All :albino: :albino:

CAPTAIN CHAOS
Back to top Go down
Dorset4x4

Dorset4x4

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: First event coming up Saturday 7th April   First event coming up Saturday 7th April Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:42 pm

Nice to meet you at Old Sods Tom, I know it was a few weeks ago but I've not been by the forum for a while.

The email asking for team name etc has woken me up a bit, time to get things sorted etc...

See you at Eastnor in June. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorset4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: First event coming up Saturday 7th April   First event coming up Saturday 7th April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:11 pm

Hiya, me too.

Good, spurring you into action. Does that mean you've come up with a team name yet?

If you have, post it in the Teams and Crews section for me - cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First event coming up Saturday 7th April   First event coming up Saturday 7th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First event coming up Saturday 7th April
Page 1 of 1