Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And ther no even blonde

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

And ther no even blonde Empty
PostSubject: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:44 am

ONE
Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or
12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets.
'We don't have half dozen nuggets,' said the teenager at the counter.
'You don't?' I replied.
'We only have six, nine, or twelve,' was the reply.
'So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?'
'That's right.'
So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets

TWO
I was checking out at the local Woolworths with just a few items and the lady behind me put
her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those 'dividers' that they keep by the
cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had
scanned all of my items, she picked up the 'divider', looking it all over for the bar code so she
could scan it.
Not finding the bar code she said to me, 'Do you know how much this is?'
I said to her 'I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today.'
She said 'OK,' and I paid her for the things and left.
She had no clue to what had just happened.

THREE
A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly.
When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they
kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM 'thingy.'

FOUR
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. 'Do you need some help?' I asked.
She replied, 'I knew I! should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't
get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery to
fit this?'
'Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm, too?' I asked.
'No, just this remote thingy,' she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key
and manually unlocked the door, I replied, 'Why don't you drive over there and check about the
batteries. It's a long walk..'

FIVE
Several years ago, we had a new starter who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned
to a secretary and said, 'I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do? Just use copier machine
paper, the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper,
put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five 'blank' copies.

SIX
A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency
room, the kid was eating ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and he should
be fine, the mother says, 'I just gave him some ant killer.....'
Dispatcher: 'Rush him in to emergency!'

Life is tough... it's tougher if you're stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 pm

BRILLIANT, might have to try using the ATM machine hehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Brilliant? It's crap! Far too much Yank garbage (sorry - rubbish) infultrating our language as it is. Our kids are turning into American clones.

Phrases like -

"I'm made up for you"

"Big it up"

and instead of simply saying "give the singer a round of applause", it's now -

"Give it up for the singer". GIVE IT UP? What a load of bullocks!

"UP YOURS" I say, bring back good ol' proppa English like wot I speak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 pm

like have a jolly gay day? Laughing
tally ho

K
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm

ill go and play in that corner over there>>>
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:21 pm

... and that's another thing. Until Tatchell and his shirt-lifters hi-jacked the word "gay", it was in common useage. Now the only time you hear it on TV is well before the watershed during Emmerdale, Corrie, etc. when the limp-wristed ones are cuddling and referring to you know what! Call them Woolly Woofters by all means, but not "gay". Makes my blood boil. Mad

... and talking of posteriors, it's not Uranus (you-ren-ous) you PC-led presenters and news-readers, it's Uranus (your-anus). Mad Mad

... and now non-smokers can't sit outside a pub or a cafe on a hot summer's day because of the constant smokescreen. What's that all about? Mad Mad Mad

... and before stepping out of a department store you now have to take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds until further up the pavement - the alternative is the first breath of fresh air is no longer that, it's a lungful of secondhand smoke! Mad Mad Mad Mad

... and I'm fitting an extra loud air horn to the Rangie to shift those 50mph w*****s out of the middle lane of motorways! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

... and I'm gonna lie down. blood pressure's shot up and I'm feeling quite faint.

All their fault, the B******S!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 am

Gawd Tam yer like an auld wumin.........................Pipe doon auld chappie

Kieran
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:43 am

nah, old women have more hair Razz
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:43 am

Tom Mc wrote:

"UP YOURS" I say, bring back good ol' proppa English like wot I speak!

proppa and wot is from the yanks aswell from their chavs
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 am

Crazy~Johno wrote:

proppa and wot is from the yanks aswell from their chavs

'merca has a chav infestation, too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 am

yeah thats where i all came from as i think is the scum trying to copy the america gangster rubbish that they have over there as over here we like our rock music, i not list but you get the idea cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :afro: :afro: :farao:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And ther no even blonde   And ther no even blonde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And ther no even blonde
Page 1 of 1