Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Empty
PostSubject: Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required   Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:49 am

I have had an email from the Assistant Producer regarding the 'Car of the Year 2008' show......they are after an audieince for the filming of this, the email read:

Quote :
Good Afternoon Tim,

My colleague Laura was in touch with you a few weeks ago regarding Car of the Year and specifically looking for 4x4 enthusiasts. I wondered whether you were interested in coming down to the actual shows that are being filmed in Beaulieu in Hampshire? If you’re coming to be in the audience you will get free entry to Beaulieu which is normally £16.50 for an adult or £45 for a family ticket.

We’re filming on the 5th, 7th and 8th of September.

Friday the 5th will be when the 4x4s are on display. If you come down this day you can get to have a look at the cars and give your opinion on your favourite ones.
For Sunday the 7th we’re looking for large families (more than three children) to be our focus group in the audience. We’re also looking for cab drivers!
For Monday the 8th we’re specifically looking for learner drivers and young people that have been driving for a few years, perhaps had their car bought for them by kind parents, but may not be totally clued up on the contents of an engine!

Please give me a call or email to let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you details and put your name on the guest list.

All the best,

Charlotte

If you are interested, feel free to email Charlotte on Charlotte.Dawes@IWCMedia.co.uk or call her on 020 7013 4081

Friday the 5th - 4x4s are on display
Sunday the 7th - Large families (more than three children). We’re also looking for cab drivers!
Monday the 8th - Looking for learner drivers & young people that have been driving for a few years, perhaps had their car bought for them by kind parents, but may not be totally clued up on the contents of an engine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
evo4x4

evo4x4

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required   Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 pm

'Monday the 8th we’re specifically looking for learner drivers'

Bill - That's a special day for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.croatianholidays.eu
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required   Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Now there's a coincidence. I just sent a mass email to the teams and was about to PM yet more (tpb and evo included), so instead I'll just reproduce it here:-

Just received the following communication, so I'm spreading the word amongst the Landy Rally / Bofa 4x4 Rally teams and supporters - PLEASE DO LIKEWISE. If you can be there and fly the flag for the event, then excellent! I shall be there (just on the Friday of course) with both Landy Rally-liveried Range Rovers, hope you can join me.

Tom Mc

... and then exactly the same text as tpb (Tim) received from Charlotte.

Anyone else going to get their ugly mugs on the box? Bet I crack the lens before you! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required   Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 pm

do you have to pre book break down services for the tri home? if so im in Laughing
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required   Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Tom, its not to push OUR 4x4's, its to look over their 4x4's.
we will be parked in a diferent area from the show area.
And its for families. so ther.

Oh, I am booked in for a friday visit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required   Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car of the Year 2008 - Audience Required
Page 1 of 1