Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Empty
PostSubject: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:55 am

Well Im heading south tomorrow evening and Ive still got shed loads of work to do and the 110 to finish off...

Problem is I really cant be arsed to do any work and just want to finish the 110.

Im in holiday mode now... Roll on Calais!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:03 am

VentureOverland wrote:
Well Im heading south tomorrow evening and Ive still got shed loads of work to do and the 110 to finish off...

I'm also sat at work wanting to get home and work on things ... we're setting off at 8am tomorrow Evil or Very Mad

Just been working on the website stuff, trying to make it show miles per driver ... sure I'm supposed to be doing something related to this product we're supposed to be building, but can't think what.

Decided that anything not ready for the rally by 10pm is never going to be ready, so I might as well take the missus to the pub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:32 am

8am tomorrow???? Where are you setting off from...Shetland??

I take it your either getting a late Thursday ferry or early Friday morning?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:34 am

VentureOverland wrote:
8am tomorrow???? Where are you setting off from...Shetland??

Yorkshire

Quote :
I take it your either getting a late Thursday ferry or early Friday morning?

4pm Thurs
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Rafe

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:50 am

I managed to sneak off early today which is fantastic. Collected Euros and a couple of last minute things en route home.

Now I just need to research and object to a planning application, pack and take wifey out for curry Smile Don't suppose it'll make up for me being away for my 10th wedding anniversary or the 4 surrounding weekends - but it's surely a start!?!?!?!?

Am off 7am tomorrow morning! Down to Tom's and then t' 4pm ferry.

Rafe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:35 pm

i would have felt like this but look what we did in school today Laughing

Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Dsc00011

we are nearly ready now just cant decide which way to angle the head rest Mad
Back to top Go down
4x4Bun

4x4Bun

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: 2 days to go!   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:54 pm

cheers yipee - the time is nearly upon us...last day at work tomorrow and I have stacks to get done...but really can't be ARSED! At least the Disco is all ready, trial packing run completed, now just got to pack my bag and wait Razz

See you all in Calais, and let the good times roll. And remember....dust is just mud with the juice squeezed out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????   Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it only me that cant be arsed working anymore?????
Page 1 of 1