Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:44 pm

hello,
i was just about to turn off and go to bed when i read this on mud-club,

Quote :
What time can I arrive for camping?
Camping arrivals will be accepted Monday July 14 - Thursday July 17. All camping pitches must be set up by Thursday, campers will not be allowed to set up on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Camping reception will open at 8am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and 8am to 10pm on Thursday. Please do not arrive outside these hours as you will not be able to set up camp until your entry has been processed by show officials. Campers arriving outside these hours will be required to wait in a 'holding' area until reception opens......
Where will my camping pitch be?
You will be free to chose which ever marked out camping pitch you wish, on a first-come, first served basis. We cannot reserve specific pitches and you will not be allocated any particular pitch or area - you can continue to camp in your favourite Billing spot. Everything you bring with you - vehicle, tent or caravan, awning, gazebo... must fit within the confines of your 10m x 7m pitch.

What if my caravan is too big to fit into a 10m x 7m pitch?
Your options are either to bring a smaller caravan (!) or to purchase two pitches. You will not be permitted to allow any part of the caravan, vehicle or anything else to extend beyond the 10m x 7m perimeter of your pitch.

the arrival times present a slight problem for me as its the school prom on thursday night scratch so what am i meant to do? scratch

any advice?
cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Go to the Proms.
Ye'l prob get sex afters.
:bball: :bball:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 pm

That's absurd! scratch The Thursday arrival for camping, not that get you might get your leg over. Then again ... Razz

Talking of daftness show-wise, have you seen how much they are charging for Day Visitors at LRO Peterborough in September? £14 adults, £7 child (5-15 yrs) MADNESS! Won't affect us as we'll be on Landy Rally, a damn good job an' all.
Back to top Go down

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:22 am

hmmmm i will think of somthing like give my tent to you tom and you can set it up for me Laughing

my brother doesnt have prom so he could come up on the thursday and me and simon ( the prom people ) come up or down or which ever way it is on the friday, could some one make sure we get a pitch near the rest of the landy ralliers please, honest we dont smell Wink

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:40 am

Quote :
Quote :
hello,
i have a booked 4 camping places but at least two of us have a school prom on the thursday so we planned to go on the friday, what am i meant to do about that? send two of use up on the thursday and the other two of us go on the friday? Eeeep!

cheers kieran

Have just had a call from LRM, apparentley you can turn up on the Friday now, though there won't be any marshalls to help you to your pitch.So it will be down to you to find a pitch yourself, and hopefully if you have more than one pitch booked you will get them together, depending on how busy the site is.So the upshot is you takea ya chances if you arrive on Friday.

Thats what I have been told so will go with that, though I would suggest anyone else going Friday, it maybe an idea just to confirm it also and post here, I spoke to Christine at LRM on 01359 240066, she was very helpfull.

To be honest, this is what we have always done in previous years. Wink

Cheers

Keith

i have just had a reply on mud-club, can i persuade anyone here ( payment in beer ) to grab us a pitch next to the landy ralliers, pretty please with a cherry ontop :?:

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:06 am

dont worry bout it me will be takin manda down on the thursday as ive got to go on the Saturday night (hockey coaching training course on the sunday at half 9) so we will take ur tent and stick it in the lake for you :pig: :pig:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:07 am

anti sleep walking protection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billing   Billing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billing
Page 1 of 1