Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Empty
PostSubject: Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)   Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:10 am

One of my companies clients places an advert with us regarding 'Camping Tips', I thought I would share it with you:

http://www.campingexpert.co.uk/CampingTipsCategory.html

T
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)   Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:50 am

Good link ther Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)   Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:27 am

Thanks Tim, very useful mate but we are talking of Landy/Bofa 4x4 Rally here …

Camping Checklist: My advice is best not bother, to keep a list of how many cheques you’re written of late is downright scary.
Camping in Cold Weather: Don’t, B & B’s are snug & cosy.
Camping in Wet Weather: Ditto, and a whole lot drier.
Camping With Babies: Assuming we are talking about campfires, It’s the old adage - I like babies only I couldn’t eat a whole one!
Camping With Your Dog: Best not. Okay, it may seem like a good idea the night before, but waking up next to it in the morning ain’t good!
Creating Fire Using Friction: Which proves my point, it’s always better the night before.
Dealing With Outdoor Pests: Tell the French to ‘go forth and multiply’ … in a French accent of course.
How To Put Up A Large Tent Efficiently: Get some mates. Guess that counts you out Kieran? Love it when he can’t reply!
Keeping it Light When Camping or Hiking: Come on, if you didn’t have a torch to read by you wouldn’t be able to read that chilling novel about the axe murderer prowling the woods late at night.
Packing Tips: Couldn’t agree more, packing some Q Tips is essential for reaching those ever-so-hard-to-get-to places.
Planning Your Camping Trip: Do the exact opposite of any advice posted here on the Landy Rally forum.
The Importance of Using Biodegradable Products When Camping: Don’t wash, soap’s always packaged.
Tips For Storing Things Inside Tents: If you are taking your pet hefer on holiday with you (and I don’t mean the hefalump that answers to the name of ‘The Mrs’) then simply BUY A BIGGER TENT! It’s obvious! See, Tim and you lot from The Valleys, relationships with sheep pays dividends in all sorts of ways … you can save a bundle by buying a smaller tent!
Using Nature for Navigation: You’ll save a fortune on Sat Nav and not get lost in Pyrenean forests late at night … mention no names. By the way, been swatting up on your star-reading skills have you Jon of Venture Overland?!!!
What to Do Before Leaving The Campsite: Doh! Put the light out of course.
Back to top Go down
Lizzytish

Lizzytish

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)   Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.swporc.co.uk
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)   Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:49 am

and #10----- pint glasses if Lizzy-tish is going

anon
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)   Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Camping Advice (I don't mean 'mincing' kind of camp)
Page 1 of 1