Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I could really do with some advice!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

I could really do with some advice! Empty
PostSubject: I could really do with some advice!   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 4:39 am

Wondering if any of you can help with my dilemma?

I would be most grateful for any advice you could give on this matter of deep concern to me, as I am in two minds about what to do.

For sometime now i've suspected that my partner maybe having an affair. You know the sort of thing, the phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
Recently she has started going out "with the girls" a lot and when I ask, which girls? Its always, "just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she always walks up the street, although I can hear a car setting off as if she has got out of one around the corner.
The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her, I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her, I hid behind my Landy which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so that I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst crouching behind my Landy that I noticed rust all around my rear wheel arch.
Now do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I just buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself???
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with some advice!   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 am

Shocked

A serious lapse of a caring attitude, and inconsideration for the Landy!

Where are your priorities? Take her to a bodyshop and have her looked after.

Rolling Eyes
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TonySLROC

TonySLROC

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Shame on you   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:07 pm

You should have fitted plastic wheel arches they dont rust. By the way i am the other man. When i drop her off tommorow night i can put some filler in the wheel arches for you.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalsolution.co.uk
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with some advice!   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:39 pm

Have you considered trading in for a newer model ?????
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with some advice!   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Thoroughly agree with CarpeDiem, take her to the bodyshop not the Body Shop.
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with some advice!   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:17 pm

Hello all,

Sorry, to lower the tone further, but talking of Bodyshops, and not Body Shops.

My old girl had the Land Rover "Jacuzzi" effect on the doors, as they do!

But due to modern technology, and some TLC, she now looks like this ........

Please visit; www.landroversandwine.com Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with some advice!   I could really do with some advice! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I could really do with some advice!
Page 1 of 1