Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:02 pm

Just to let everybody know I am about to receive delivery of the Landy Rally stickers as featured in the newly set up Merchandising section in this website.

Together with a few more flyers, just in case you've run out, I shall be mailing two shiny new stickers to every team who has booked to date. These BTW are free to drivers & co-drivers, but if you want a super duper sweatshirt unfortunately you’ll have to give your wallets/purses an airing. These sweatshirts (did I mention they are super duper?) are of course totally separate from the crew’s event t-shirts included in the entry fee, these to be issued on the day at Registration in Calais.

Thank you for your attention, announcement over.
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:14 am

I'm really jealous, can I have a sticker please please Tom? geek Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:56 am

No problem oh Chaotic one, just send me a cheque/Postal Order + SAE and I'll gladly send you a 'drowning' sticker Razz Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TonySLROC

TonySLROC

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: stickers   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:26 am

wot no stickers affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalsolution.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:49 pm

Haven't you received yours yet? They were sent last week. Let me know and I'll sort it next week.
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:53 am

Sad Sad Sad pale My life is so empty, I feel so left out, I have no sticker Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams   Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Landy Rally stickers being sent to teams
Page 1 of 1