Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teams from Landy Rally`07

Go down 
+6
Lu and Tweedie
Smego
Sylvia Johnson
DrivingMissDaisy
Lizzytish
Tom Mc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Teams from Landy Rally`07 Empty
PostSubject: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:15 am

Wonder what the teams from last year are doing now? At least they can sit back while we start to panic about last minute things we've forgotten - or have we? affraid

Anyone out there ...
Back to top Go down
Lizzytish

Lizzytish

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:41 am

We're not panicking too much....at the mo Wink

Ian's obviously really prepared cos he just rang me to say he's bought another tent Rolling Eyes

So for anyone who falls out with their co-driver, we have plenty of spare accomodation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.swporc.co.uk
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:59 am

Sitting chuckling to myself about some of the crazy posts <nutters>

We took very little in terms of stuff but came away with new friends and plenty of stories!

Hope you all have a wonderful time, stay safe but have loads a fun Very Happy

Best Wishes
Clare
-------------
'Driving Miss Daisy'
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:11 am

This pair of nutters didn't learn from last year and are now hoping they have'nt forgotten too much although Lenny is in the garage at the moment something to do with a wheel bearing an a stubborn nut and its like a monsoon here at the moment !

I haven't really thought too much about packing yet. so long as it all fits into the same bag we took last year we'll be fine. THere's a few extra's to pack such as a blanket and a warm fleece as I was very cold at Val d'Isere last year.

Other than that. Kieran trying to get Pinky's bulk head wiring sorted out seems to be taking priority plus he heads off for Uni on the Sunday after Landy Rally - so plenty to think about.

But like Claire says we didn't take much with us last year (EP90 might have helped) but we had a wonderful time and made some new friends as well.

Looking forward to next week.
Back to top Go down
Smego

Smego

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Err did you forget to do all the stuff you want printed.....:-p
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:04 pm

"Fatty!!!" cheers cheers cheers Well hello Clare, long time no see. How the devil are you ... well I trust?

Gonna miss you this year. From day one you were like a breath of fresh air with that constant smile, a true highlight of 2007. See you again soon hopefully.

BTW, suppose I really ought to ask how Will is as well, but as i don't fancy him half as much as yourself, I won't bother. Razz Only joking, Cambs ain't a million miles from Abingdon, so maybe see the pair of you at the launch of the Landy Rally Club weekend of 27-28 Sept.`08? Hope so! Take care x
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 pm

We're still around!! lol! Unfortunately we can't do the Rally this year due to my brother's wedding and the fact that we're still paying for stuff we bought for last year! scratch We'll be at the LRO show in Peterborough next weekend, and will be thinking of you lot on your trek!

Have a brilliant time. Take care and have fun! Cool See you at Abingdon (probably).

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: The best of fun to you all   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:33 am

Hi guys, I see you are all set up for the off on Sunday. Quite jealous, I am working.

Hope you all have a great time, sounds like it's going to be excellent.

Myself and Mandy have recently come back from france having done a bit of touring/camping with Darren in Cameladventures.

Maybe catch up with some of you at the London/Brighton

All the best

Sparky and Mandy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Hey Sparky, how the devil are you mate? Working eh, well, at least it'll give someone else a chance to win (Team Sparks Will Fly certainly did that as they won LR`07).

Doing the off tomorrow, still oodles to do.

Thanks for the good wishes, say ello to Mandy and Chalky from Badger and myself.

It would be great to see you at Abingdon 4x4 Festival, see if you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Mel_f

Mel_f

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Thanks Sparky,

If the challanges are anything like last year, sure going to miss Mandy and your assitance Embarassed Embarassed

Talk to you soon
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 am

Mel_f wrote:
Thanks Sparky,

If the challanges are anything like last year, sure going to miss Mandy and your assitance Embarassed Embarassed

Talk to you soon

Sparky,
Hi. Hope you and Mandy are both keeping well. Look forward to seeing you both soon.

Mel,
Youve clearly forgotten my creative genuis - Put Mandy and Sparky's to shame lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi there from Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club. Wishing all of you a safe journey, won't bother wishing you a good time because it would be impossible not have a good time, what with LRs, Alps, Pyrynees and good company. Oh! not forgetting those in lesser 4x4s Wink

All being well Phill, my co-pilot for next year and I will be at Calais to welcome you all back on the 19th. cheers

Sorry can't do it this year what with one thing and another but no doubt will make up for it in 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams from Landy Rally`07   Teams from Landy Rally`07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams from Landy Rally`07
Page 1 of 1