Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the night owls from LR 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the night owls from LR 2007 Empty
PostSubject: the night owls from LR 2007   the night owls from LR 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 am

hello,
a couple of you lot may remember a team called the night owls from the landy rally in its first year
they where in a maroon 90 with a sheep back sort of thing

well yesturday when coming back from rock climbing, i was driving onto a round about in buxton and dead opposite, i couldnt beleive my eyes at first
it was the maroon 90 that i recognised from the rally
and by chance he came off the same exit as me just behind me so i was waving like a looney out the window and he pulled in to my the halls car park behind me and we had a half hour chat, apparently he had spotted me on monday as well as hes a truck driver i didnt spot him
as it turns out he lives just over the hill from me now
its a small little world isnt it, nice to see friendly faces

kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

the night owls from LR 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the night owls from LR 2007   the night owls from LR 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:53 am

Of course we remember - Rob (whose 90 it is) and Eric. If I recall they got a lttle lost on the way back to the Cafe de Paris in Calais for the prize-giving dinner.

I also remember they had a Buxton & District Land Rover Club sticker on the back of the 90, which makes a lot of sense as they both live in Buxton!

Nice guys the pair of 'em.
Back to top Go down

the night owls from LR 2007
Page 1 of 1