Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having fun in the snow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Having fun in the snow? Empty
PostSubject: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 am

The bloke nextdoor tried to drive off without clearing the snow from his driveway today. His Ford's on the front lawn now, upto an axle in slushy mud. Will pull him out later, when I can get the van out of the way safely.

Also met a VW Passat coming down a hill sideways. He managed to manouver into a kerb that spun him around, so he missed me, and slid ever so slowly and gracefully into the front of the snow plough behind me.

Having fun in the snow? Oops2 Having fun in the snow? Redinsnow

Having fun in the snow? Doughnut Nearly a 235/70R16 deep in 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Nice we only got a small layer of slush and it was all gone by 10! Sad Sad Apparently theres quite abit just outside of sheffield at the fox house but not been to have a play though No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:01 am

we had quite alot up here, but not quite as much as andybloke!!

went to mud-club across the borders in mansfield and the only snow there was on pinky, there was still enough on top to make snow balls Laughing
went down all the small mountain tracks, some alot more scarey than others like the steep down hill ones with ice under the snow
didnt come across any stuck people though Sad
had fun hitting a snow man at 30mph cheers

hoping for more cheers
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 am

More snow today... Just a half inch of fine powdery stuff, but enough to make the town muppets drive at one third of the speed limit, even on the clear roads.

Temperature was down to -6 lastnight, so needed the de-icer spray on the inside of the windscreen today, and Red's belt tensioner's maybe seized or frozen - squeals lots on acceleration, steering (not even near full lock), or when the aircon's on, and the charge warning light comes on when this happens .... Will borrow the office hammer and take a look at lunchtime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:36 pm

ahh goody, hope theres lots of snow for me to play in tomorrow after my interview hehe bounce bounce bounce theres loads of black ice out tonight affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Still sun-bathing here in Bornmuff! So bad there's been a run on Ambre Solaire in the local shops. I tell, we're suffering!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the snow?   Having fun in the snow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having fun in the snow?
Page 1 of 1