Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Events to be attended

Go down 
+2
CamelBreath
Tom Mc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Events to be attended Empty
PostSubject: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:25 am

The following event I will attend but not promote LANDY RALLY with an official Trade Stand. This being the case, by all means let me know if you are going so we can meet up for a beverage:-

18 February 2007 (Sun only)
British Indoor 4x4 Show, Donnington Exhibition Centre, Castle Donington, Derbyshire
www.britishindoor4x4show.com

The following are events in which LANDY RALLY will definitely be promoted with an official Trade Stand:-

07 April 2007 (Sat only)
Sodbury Sortout, Newbury Showground, Berkshire
www.oldsodburysortout.co.uk

5-6 May 2007
Heritage Land Rover Weekend, Gaydon, Warwickshire
www.hlrw.co.uk

12-13 May 2007
Land Rover Spring Adventure, Driffield, Yorks
www.springadventure.co.uk

29 June-01 July 2007
Manby Land Rover Show, Manby, Lincolnshire
www.lrshow.co.uk

09-10 June 2007

Eastnor LRW Show, Eastnor Castle nr Ledbury, Herefordshire
www.landroverworld.co.uk

20-22 July 2007
Billing LRM Land Rover Show, Billing Aquadrome, Northamptonshire
ww.lrm.co.uk
Back to top Go down
CamelBreath

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 5:55 am

Stupid question probably, why no trade stand at Donnington yet you have at all the others
Back to top Go down
Def130

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:47 pm

As it happens, I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Not a daft question at all, the answer’s simple. Being an indoor exhibition with limited space, Trade Stand-wise Donnington is full up. I’ll just pop along to say hello to a few folk instead.

As coincidence would have it, had a call today from a prospective entrant who just happens to have a Trade Stand there. Obviously I said I would say hello once there.

Best thing I would say is - if anyone is going to Donnington and would like to meet up, then ring me on 07958 216266 once you are there.
Back to top Go down
Smego

Smego

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:02 am

How was Donnington?
Have to say hi at Sodbury.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:20 am

Don't understand, totally confused. Saw your chat with Badger elsewhere within the forum, and if you're the Gary I think you are, you haven't got a Landy ... so why will you be at Sodbury?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 6:22 am

Got your PM Smego. Seems you have finally joined the ranks of the Solihull Elite - sense will prevail.

For those of you going to Sodbury, I shall be promoting Landy Rally by handing out some rather pretty flyers although I say so myself (can't for the life of me think who designed them!!!) so obviously come and say hello.

How to find me? Best ring me on 07958 216266.
Back to top Go down
apd2009

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: shows   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 11:57 am

Hi Tom I have recovered from my swim (ngtis no more Crying or Very sad ) have got a new nissian Twisted Evil . Might see u @ sodbury Andy affraid
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 12:44 pm

NISSAN ... wash your mouth out with carbolic soap and rat-infested water! Evil or Very Mad I'll be waiting for you at Sodbury with a bag of rocks to chuck at you new shiny vehicle!

That aside, how are you mate? Good to hear from you and what a coincidence. As it happens I posted something to you about Landy Rally this very afternoon. Spooky eh? Let me know what you think when it's received.
Back to top Go down
apd2009

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:15 pm

Well it did taake 5 fire crews & a boat to save me Embarassed Rolling Eyes Andy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:45 pm

Eh? Intriguing though – please explain.
Back to top Go down
apd2009

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 11:05 am

Tom I tried to drive a ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Crying or Very sad and it was to faet and deeeeeeeep Shocked Embarassed will show u photos Sad Andy
Back to top Go down
david2965

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: landyrally   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:19 am

what is current position with this event ?(LANDYRALLY)
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm

It's coming along very nicely thanks David. Will be able to tell you a lot more once I return from the second recce in about two week's time. See the Latest Landy Rally News topic for more info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events to be attended   Events to be attended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Events to be attended
Page 1 of 1