Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Empty
PostSubject: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Just finished some of the stuff for our website, links to various bits. Will be adding landy rally links and some other links hopefully this week, hope you don't mind Tom but i pinched a convoy pic from the landy rally site as i thought it summed up the rally pretty well and theres a couple of rather splendid landies featured. If you disagree please let me know and i'll remove it. Its been hectic this week, leanne has been on local radio promoting our charity and we have picked up our first proper sponsor. Hopefully get a local sticker company onside this week to get some stickers for the convoy 4 heroes. See you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

jellybenitez wrote:
Just finished some of the stuff for our website, links to various bits. Will be adding landy rally links and some other links hopefully this week, hope you don't mind Tom but i pinched a convoy pic from the landy rally site as i thought it summed up the rally pretty well and theres a couple of rather splendid landies featured. If you disagree please let me know and i'll remove it. Its been hectic this week, leanne has been on local radio promoting our charity and we have picked up our first proper sponsor. Hopefully get a local sticker company onside this week to get some stickers for the convoy 4 heroes. See you there Smile

That photo was taken on Landy Rally 2009 on our way out of Aosta heading towards Val d'Isere and I think its one of either mine or Dean's.... If it's mine then you are welcome to use it - ours is the white disco in the middle. The green rangie belonged to Dean Tom's son and the 90 belongs to my son. That was a memorable day - our 25th wedding anniversary !
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 pm

You're welcome Wigglepollys, as stated it wasn't my photo anyway. It you need anything else, help yourself.

BTW, don't know if it shows up on your screen, but on mine when you try to read 'The Team' section the text next to the Wix photos, it's nigh on impossible to read. You start and by the second or third line it disappears to the next block of text and photo. Realise it's under construction, so thought I'd point it out to you.

What's is the significance of the Wix photos BTW?

Yes it was a memorable day Sylvia, so, in the end what did happen to that minature bottle of local Italian red you acquired? Hope Kieran/Marc didn't get hold of it! glug
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Believe it or not we still have it ! Need to have a party again ! Cheers Cheers

That's the only time I managed to get behind the wheel at Val d'Isere.
eio
Every other time we've been there the men have been driving.
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks for the comments, and thanks for the photo. The wix photos are the sitebuilders and will be replaced shortly with our own. Will try and sort out the text problem too. Cheers All
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm

That bottle will accomodate a few at that party, what size is it?

JP - that scrolling text just needs slowing down, sure there will be a speed function there somewhere. Just started building websites myself, so know the frustrations. Have fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 am

Yep another thing to add to the list. Thing is you always want to keep tweaking little bits, i wonder if it will ever be finished. I'm well dissappointed with the facebook site, seems unless you pay for an advert theres naff all promotion and the suggest to friends function does not work so now we have a facebook page and no one knows...great.
Back to top Go down
roamingman

roamingman

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Yes thats the trouble they don't tell you, that you have to pay thats how they get thier money,
you don't get anythink for nothing. teacups
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddybearspicnic.webs.com
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi,
Tried your facebook link and it just seems to take me to my home page confused scratch found you by typing jifflin in the search. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

scratch Crying or Very sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished   Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jifflin Pollywiggles website nearly finished
Page 1 of 1