Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spotted disco in maidstone

Go down 
+2
sb
Tom Mc
6 posters
AuthorMessage

spotted disco in maidstone Empty
PostSubject: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:12 pm

hello,
just reading on mud-club and a member has spotted...

"it was blue with orange landy rally stickers all over it,300 tdi i think,

see it at 12.35 today on maidstone road going towards sidcup"

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:27 pm

Maybe we ought to start a 'spot the Landy Rally Vehicle' thread? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sb

sb

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:53 am

hi guys sorry thats me. john from team roadhogs just looking for a border crossing in sidcup :afro:
Back to top Go down
apd2009

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: spotted   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:23 am

SB I did'nt know you had a spotted disco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :suspect: drunken confused lol! apd ps whats the internet for????????????????? Shocked
Back to top Go down
The bushpigs

The bushpigs

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Disco   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:07 am

Hey John, Rock on Dude, how you keeping?
:pig:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:05 pm

Boot-legging between London and Kent now? I dunno, you get away with it once ... No
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:05 am

but where do you find a piste to drive down in kent? have they got an artificial ski slope you can have a go on>

:arrow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
sb

sb

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:17 pm

bushpigs guys doing well there a good trade for black market goods . ye steve there is a ski slope at sidcup so we were at home . hope to see you all soon :pig:
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:03 pm

SB spotted in Reading today. 'E gets about a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:32 pm

Spotted some geezer in Union Jack T-shirt and hat on Maderia Drive, Brighton, but for the life of me can't think who it can be?

BTW, sent that particular shot in to LRE magazine, so Mr Kibbey of Thames Valley 4x4 Club may have his name in lights yet!
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:14 am

I was in bournmouth last wednesday, drove about a bit, but didn't see Tom, seams it's a smaller place than I thought..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Well you woudn't have seen the Rangie, it's in dry dock. Seems the mountain roads took their toll as the nearside rear brake caliper decided to burst it's seams the other day with a nice pool of fluid eating it's way into the tarmac, and inspecting further it appears the offside wasn't any better. That had siezed with a piston permernatly rubbing on the disc. Nice!

Should have given me a ring Steve - always a welcome cuppa at Chez McGoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:57 pm

Yeah cheers Tom, i would have done, unfortunatly, i had a new fish tank on the back seat, and 160 litres of water, and 17 fish in the boot! couldn't really hang about!!

Next time though...
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Fair enough, but wish I'd known, would have dug out the fish poacher. Couldn't get any fresher! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spotted disco in maidstone   spotted disco in maidstone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spotted disco in maidstone
Page 1 of 1