Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-07

8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Empty
PostSubject: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:01 am

Saturday & Sunday playing in the mud...
Camping overnight in the quarry!!

www.ironstone-events.co.uk for details of site and directions

Space for 10 vehicles so let me know asap if you're interested.

Cheers
Clare
"Driving Miss Daisy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:46 am

where abouts in the world is iron stone? says the geography student Laughing

yh we are interested

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:55 pm

Cranford, near Kettering/Corby/Wellingborough.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:45 pm

Daisy ...

Funny enough I was going to post - It's Cranford Hall near Kettering, Northamptonshire - but I thought not even Kieran could miss the obvious clue in the website at www.ironstone-events.co.uk the big letters stating CRANFORD HALL, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE. It appears he did! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:16 am

My usual reply to this kinda thing - if i'm off, i'll be up for it BUT don'thave any shifts past Nov 11thyet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:58 am

Excellent! Hope you can both come!
should be quite a giggle, 2days playing in the mud...plus bonfire, beer & bbq....heaven lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:49 am

Laughing well tom, i did see the name of the hall but my dads salesman was telling me about his ex-boss who had a meeting in i think it was kent castle so he drove all of the way down to kent thinking he was nice and early for a meeting that was actually hundreds of miles away from kent

i second that as heaven Laughing

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:02 pm

There's a Leeds Castle in Kent, didn't know there was a Kent Castle up north? Why is life so complicated :?:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:52 pm

that'll be the one memory fails me in my old age
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:38 am

right the tyres have stopped deflating (mainly because there flat Laughing ) im ready for the the december weekend,

do i need my santa hat? santa
Back to top Go down
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:00 am

Hi Kieran,

We need more Yes's to enable this dirty weekend to go ahead if not it'll be post-poned to Jan/Feb.

You will need your Santa hat everywhere you go from the 1st od Dec onwards...we want to see the photos! santa

Cheers
Clare
"Driving Miss Daisy"
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:15 am

No Sorry!

On my way back then, all the best, Mark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 pm

i will wear it every day i promise Laughing

i will get photos too!!!

shame its colder in jan/feb pale but give me more excuse to eat more bacon and egg Laughing

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone   8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8th/9th December Dirty Weekend @ Ironstone
Page 1 of 1