Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x4 Enthusiasts Needed

Go down 
+2
andybloke
tpb4x4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Empty
PostSubject: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:24 am

4x4 Enthusiasts Needed

I have been contact by a lady who works for IWC Media and she is looking for 4x4 Enthusiasts:

Quote :
'Car of the Year 2008' (For Dave Television) are looking for 4x4 enthusiasts to get involved with a shoot next week. The filming will be near London and should be really fun day (plus a chance to play with this year's best 4x4s – will be interesting to see whether you all agree with our judging panel!)

If you're interested or would like to hear more then please don't hesitate to get in touch:

caroftheyear@iwcmedia.co.uk or ring 0207 013 4046

Many thanks,

Laura
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:38 am

Some more info:

Quote :
"Essentially we would like to get 4x4 driving mums with their children in the back to drive around a course we are going to set up.

I think it will be a really fun day for the kids. Each car would be driven by the mum with the kids in the back and we would film the test from inside the car and on the track.

We’re filming at Bovingdon Airfield, which is really close to Hemel Hempstead. We would need all our families there at 10.30am and then will film each off the cars on the track. We should hopefully be finished by 4pm.

The cars we will be testing include:

Ford Kuga
VW Tiguan
Subaru Forester
Toyota Land cruiser V8
Seat Freetrack Altea

I think it will be really interesting to see whether you agree with our judges or not.

Please feel free to forward this email around as I need five families in total and would love to hear from anyone you think would enjoy this day."
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 am

When next week?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 am

why does my car never work when needed Evil or Very Mad

when next week?
it might be fixed up by then cheers
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 am

Spoke to Laura ....

TUESDAY... and they are looking for families with 8 to 13 year old kids. Dads can attend to look at the cars, but sounds like they won't be in them on the track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Monstar - Sylvia

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 pm

I don't think I can shrink Marc and Kieran back to 8 year olds ! It looks like a bit of good fun
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Interestingly, Laura was on the Landy Rally /Bofa 4x4 Rally stand at Berks 4x4 Show on Sunday at exactly the same time as a family (with a couple of young 'uns) who were extremely interested in entering Landy Rally this year. We all got chatting and it looks as if they will be involved with the filming! SORTED!
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:48 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Interestingly, Laura was on the Landy Rally /Bofa 4x4 Rally stand at Berks 4x4 Show on Sunday at exactly the same time as a family (with a couple of young 'uns) who were extremely interested in entering Landy Rally this year. We all got chatting and it looks as if they will be involved with the filming! SORTED!

Great news! See I do have my uses now & then - haha.....she originally wanted to come and see me on the Landy/BOFA stand on the Sat Smile but she emailed me y'day to apologise for not coming on the sat (which I thgt was nice of her!) she said that she went to the stand on Sunday and met u guys......She said that she has put the feelers out about trying to promote Team TAFF. I am also speaking to her about further promotion (poss filming, TV cover, etc) for the Landy/BOFA rally.......fingers crossed, u never know!!
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:41 am

4x4 Enthusiasts Needed IMAGE_487
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Aye aye, I spy a weddingmobile in the background - still with it's white bows on!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4

evo4x4

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 am

Hope she's got a load of money and can change Tim's air-con compressor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.croatianholidays.eu
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:54 pm

Pah! Air-con. Why ruin a good day by making it like the middle of winter? Besides, that's what windows are for! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x4 Enthusiasts Needed   4x4 Enthusiasts Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x4 Enthusiasts Needed
Page 1 of 1