Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

in land rover monthly magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisandhislandy

chrisandhislandy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-12-27

in land rover monthly magazine Empty
PostSubject: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 am

just a quick comparison of my landy when i first brought it and now keep an eye out for land rover monthly magazine october issue five page article in side plus hopefully front page Smile

in land rover monthly magazine 37987_148752378474805_100000201306761_492902_5903087_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.customkontrollerz.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 am

looking good,
when does the next issue of lro / lrm come out,
gonna be an expensive month i have to buy lrm to see yours and lro to see if me and fran are in it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

kieran wrote:
looking good,
when does the next issue of lro / lrm come out,
gonna be an expensive month i have to buy lrm to see yours and lro to see if me and fran are in it Laughing
Why on earth would the Editor of a respected Land Rover magazine feature a long-legged, blond bimbo in his magazine? Hopefully he'll see sense and blank you out of the photo!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 pm

you readin peoples friend again :?:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Nuts!
Back to top Go down
chrisandhislandy

chrisandhislandy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:02 am

lol and kieran its coming out october issue so i belive its when the stoneligh park show is on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.customkontrollerz.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in land rover monthly magazine   in land rover monthly magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in land rover monthly magazine
Page 1 of 1