Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New French Land Rover magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

New French Land Rover magazine Empty
PostSubject: New French Land Rover magazine   New French Land Rover magazine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:13 am

There’s a new glossy French Land Rover magazine in Gallic newsagents entitled Univers LAND. A quarterly publication comprising 130 pages it is highly informative about Saharan and African travel, rally raids and randonnees (greenlaning if you like) apart from all the usual Land Rover-type articles. The comprehensive calendar of events is especially useful if heading over to the Continent this year.

The main reason I mention it? Page 6 of the issue No.7 (Feb-Apr) carries news and details about Landy Rally 2007! My thanks to respected Brit journo Laurie Wright for the photograph by the way.

This together with the UK-based Land Rover magazines means that Landy Rally has now been mentioned or is listed in LRE, LRO, LRW and LRM. That’s a full set I believe!
Back to top Go down
kaya

kaya

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New French Land Rover magazine   New French Land Rover magazine Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi Tom,
I am also working on getting the Rally publizised in the local papers. Some here have already done a great job, getting themselves into papers/homepages.
Would it not be a good idea to post a copy of the mentioned publications here in the forum? This way we could print them and present them to future sponsors underlining the importance of the Rally.
Are there copyright problems? Well just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.chiusino.info
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: New French Land Rover magazine   New French Land Rover magazine Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:51 pm

Good idea Kaya, I will arrange it.

By the way, although you have changed the team name to Sa-Ro Landy Rock'a Rally Team your logo still contains the description 'Racing Team'. Any chance of changing this logo/avatar? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
kaya

kaya

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New French Land Rover magazine   New French Land Rover magazine Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers here You go! :albino:
Back to top Go down
http://www.chiusino.info
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: New French Land Rover magazine   New French Land Rover magazine Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:35 pm

EXCELLENT! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New French Land Rover magazine   New French Land Rover magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New French Land Rover magazine
Page 1 of 1