Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Empty
PostSubject: Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Sad to say that Dom, aka 'The Pirate', is closing down Apricot Motors, his Land Rover business in Bristol! No

There will therefore be loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap, so give the man a bell for some bargains -

01454 777544
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 pm

so that means kierans next stop after raiding adam and kyms house, then james' house is a trip to bristol to get some more bits of landrover to add to his collection :king: :king: drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Probably, then he'll be joining Fred and Geoff (Tango Tow) who I know already have a trip planned to Brizzle. Where there's piles of junk, there will be a Land Rover owner poking around for a bargain; such is life! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: HELP - Anyone got a spare Warehouse or two ??   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 am

HELP !!

Kieran went back to Uni. Great thinks Keith I can sort the garage out and get my Ford Classic back in the garage !
Just need to get the Missus to tidy up her junk out of the garage.

Hang on a minute - Kieran has been home - Wheres all this lot come from.

Meanwhile Sylvia heads upstairs to change the bedding Whats all this ???
Bits of bumper etc now in the bedroom !!

Then oldest son comes home from Uni . Daaaad I need to fit an LPG kit to my car !!!

And now I hear that Apricot Motors is closing down affraid affraid

Anyone got a spare barn/warehouse or two ? Cos we've run out of space !! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Opps! Trouble and strife in the Johnson household, which coincidentally is also the Cockney Rhyming Slang for 'wife'. Double opps! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm

ill race you there tom, cant imagion that theres that many bits for a 3.9 range, we want the first pick except we will be in diesels so if we set off a day before it'll bea fair race? Laughing

thats a shame, does that mean doms moving to spain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!   Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loads of secondhand Land Rover spares going cheap!
Page 1 of 1