Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Landy Rally Christmas Weekend

Go down 
+10
Badger
Captain Chaos
Bling 'n' well up 4 it
andybloke
Keith Johnson
Potti
cadarn
Sylvia Johnson
Crazy~Johno
Tom Mc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 am

ahhh if you bring the wine ill bring the galsses Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

That must be the student anthem, "you bring the wine ill bring the galsses" ... glasses even. Started early tonight have we? drunken
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 pm

As for bringing the wine I'll see what the old galsez Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Ok Tom,
We'll bring some unexpected nibbles, some orange to wear i can still find.
As I remember correctly, you would bring some for us too.
We don't have sweaters for the colder days :clown:
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 pm

I've got the glasses - well they should be called plastics by right but will bring them with us.

I'm looking forward to it better get my thermals out though there's snow forecast !

Oh yes and keep the ditch diver out of anything more than 2" of water or mud

His and Kieran's little trip out a week ago resulted in the seatbelt housing on the passenger side getting full of mud which I then got over my coat yesterday so guess who was in trouble ! (and that was after he had cleaned Lenny out scratch scratch )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 pm

can you bring me some ricard from europe pretty please :face:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Don't, it send him crazy!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm

oi, still have some crazy juice an im not ever touching it that C......A........
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Well, not until Andorra anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 am

On a slightly different note ... is anyone who's attending the christmas do going to be seeing Lucky Trucker in the weeks after?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 am

Doubt it. Thames Valley 4x4 Club's next event will be way down in Chichester, Sussex and there are no nearer events announced after that.

Okay, I'm intrigued, you got a Chrissy pressie for him then? santa
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 am

Kieran,
Do they sell Ricard on the boat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 am

i couldnt see any on sea france or on norfolk line, but they do sell it at most frech super markets

cheers kizz
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Doubt it. Thames Valley 4x4 Club's next event will be way down in Chichester, Sussex and there are no nearer events announced after that.

Okay, I'm intrigued, you got a Chrissy pressie for him then? santa

Air intake for the bobtail disco.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Oooooooooo!!! Didn't know he had a bobtail.

"Thames Valley 4x4 Club's next event will be way down in Chichester, Sussex" - forgot to say when - in January. Best post it I would say.

Jaap - Pastis is no different from all other spirits, there are the brand names and the lesser know versions which are virtually half the price. With pastis I would say buy the cheapest you can. Anised is so full of flavour, when mixed with water I have never been able to taste the difference between top brands like Ricard and the supermarket specials! As long as it's the same alcohol strength (40 degrees I think) then it is much the same. BUY CHEAP!!!

Besides, he's a student so all he wants to do is fall over. drunken Razz
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:44 am

Shouldnt you be in bed tom?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:07 am

Thanks for the offer but I'm spoken for! Wink

Best work done at the dead of night; no phones, no crappy Big Bro/Celeb/ Y Factor/Jungle/plastic-boobed wannabe TV prog on in the background, no nagging women ... Twisted Evil

Say no more!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 am

Managed to buy a Rangie for off-roading at Sibbertoft an lanin' ...

bit concerned about the breakover angles. Think it'll be okay?

https://servimg.com/view/11633552/18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 am

yeah it'll be fine after all its not what you got its hows you use it Twisted Evil

Last edited by kieran on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:34 am

Don't worry, if you get stuck, we will get you rolling again Very Happy
But maybe you just should follow the Barge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 am

Laughing , i have a feeling that some one else can go inot the lake first, there was ice on the surface last year and we have just had snow here in costadel buxton, which to be honest is a pain n the arse because now people are crashing, and i have to get pinnky working tomorrow and its going to be very cold No
affraid

i havent seen this thing .... sunny in weeks !!!

oh wel for those whos vehicles work it makes for good off-roading Laughing
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Just driven from the east coast to leeds - snow all the way until Leeds ... then the accidents started to appear on the clear roads!
We had a little snow (just a covering on the cars) lastnight, but it's been settling since around 3 this afternoon up here. Just trying to decide if I should try and move the car up to the top of the drive so that the disco can get out...

Gas tanks back in and MT's on in the morning, I thinks! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:31 pm

i think you had better get a hat on Laughing
im picking up my off-road tyres tommorrow, decided to get a new set of tyres for the reason of saving a decent set for the road... in the long run it'll be cheaper,
hoping for a white out this wekend that'll make things pretty cool Laughing :albino: affraid

here in the north pole the heaters packed in Evil or Very Mad No Crying or Very sad think ill be getting snow inside aswell Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Just finished, hope you lot appreciate it. What? Your presents of course. Do I have to remind you?

It's the Landy Rally Christmas bash and it's my birthday - so subtle, did I mention it was my my birthday - so all you lot turning up for the meal Saturday night have to buy me a present ... and in return I will give you one in return (a present). Simple!

Somehow, just like Landy Rally itself I don't think the quiz will happen as I reckon you'll all be drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken as a puddin' / drunk as a skunk / out of your tree ... we will explain later Jaap/Henk.

By the way, it's snowing here as well - near Sibbertoft! Ha!!! WHITE OUT!!!!! - hopefully! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Is the laning route planned yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landy Rally Christmas Weekend   Landy Rally Christmas Weekend - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landy Rally Christmas Weekend
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next